Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Got Accused Of Being A Snitch

Isn't it still illegal if not bought in a dispensary? The state wants that tax money so I imagine if they can't track all sales they consider that illegal.

You're snitchin on that man trying to make a living. You ask to see his shit then tell him nah? As far as he is concerned, you might be trying to set him up to be robbed. You're also fucking up the spot for other people trying to cop. Now popo might consider that a drug corner.

This is absolutely snitching.

nah he just went back to make sure the cops got him, did the full suspect line up and everything.

Yep. @5 Grand in court in a few weeks...

man-pointing-in-court.jpg

Reminds me of a COPS episode where a lady called the cops bc her dealer took her money but didn’t give her the crack she wanted. She legit called the cops because of a bad drug deal lol
Classic. They loved to rerun that episode. Lol

This the cops in the break room

Cop1: So this motherfucker @5 Grand goes to fucking Downtown Trenton to buy weed.
Cop2: Why would he do that? There's dispensaries.
Cop3: You know why THEY do that.
Cop1: Okay, get this, he goes down there , talks to a dealer and he doesn't wanna buy shit. The dealer flashes the gun at him and told him to get off the block. He calls 911.
Cop2: What did you do when you got there?
Cop1: Absolutely fucking nothing, told him to get the fuck off the block. You making a drug deal in Downtown Trenton and you expect customer service?

Cops:

200-4.gif

Back