Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Got Accused Of Being A Snitch

I was just on the same block earlier today.

I saw a White dude and a Black dude get into an altercation.

The White dude pulled out a knife

The Black dude pulled out a gun.

The White dude bounced.

Honestly, Downtown Trenton is no place to be if you're not from the area and you're looking for drugs.

This not a real person

Bro, I was thinking the same thing. He was doing some shit he wasn't supposed to be doing, got into an altercation with a criminal, didn't like the fact that the criminal did some criminal shit, and promptly called the authorities.

That ain't just snitching. That's Karen level snitching. Like for a second I forgot who was telling the story and thought it was coming from some goofy entitled white chick.

Bro, I was thinking the same thing. He was doing some shit he wasn't supposed to be doing, got into an altercation with a criminal, didn't like the fact that the criminal did some criminal shit, and promptly called the authorities.

That ain't just snitching. That's Karen level snitching. Like for a second I forgot who was telling the story and thought it was coming from some goofy entitled white chick.

Weed is legal. I wasn't doing any "criminal shit"

Nigga you buying weed from the MF on the corner is still ILLEGAL....
tenor.gif

Bruh...

So I was in Downtown Trenton trying to get some weed. (Weed is legal in New Jersey but sometimes the guys on the street have better deals than the dispensaries, so buying weed off the street isn't illegal)

I walked up to one guy to see what he had. I didn't like it so I said "no thanks".

You literally began your story by admitting you were doing something illegal.

You are 100% wrong. Buying weed in the streets is illegal. They even tell you at the dispensary that resale of their shit under any circumstance is illegal.

When you ask a person in the streets for weed, you are doing criminal shit. Yes. You were doing criminal shit. You asked a criminal for weed.. then returned it. That's bad street etiquette.. him brandishing a gun in this situation is perfectly acceptable for the shit you were doing and the way you were acting.

Your HORRIBLE decision making skills led you to that very natural consequence.. THEN instead of realizing you were wrong, and should just leave... You proceeded to call the police about a situation you created. That man was minding his business until you showed up.

You have no idea how lucky you are to still be alive. And you should really stay in the house. You don't have the awareness or comprehension skills to be allowed to roam freely. There's so many ways that shit could have went left.

You are 100% wrong. Buying weed in the streets is illegal. They even tell you at the dispensary that resale of their shit under any circumstance is illegal.

When you ask a person in the streets for weed, you are doing criminal shit. Yes. You were doing criminal shit. You asked a criminal for weed.. then returned it. That's bad street etiquette.. him brandishing a gun in this situation is perfectly acceptable for the shit you were doing and the way you were acting.

Your HORRIBLE decision making skills led you to that very natural consequence.. THEN instead of realizing you were wrong, and should just leave... You proceeded to call the police about a situation you created. That man was minding his business until you showed up.

You have no idea how lucky you are to still be alive. And you should really stay in the house. You don't have the awareness or comprehension skills to be allowed to roam freely. There's so many ways that shit could have went left.

Out here I could grow weed and give you some but can't sell it to you without a license.

But, yeah... 5G is really lucky as shit to still be walking after bringing the heat to the block like that 'cause he ain't like the trees.

What makes it crazier is that, again by his own story, the guy didn't just brandish the gun because 5G didn't like the weed. The dude brandished the gun because 5G tried to step to him after being told to get off the block. What would possess him to do that when he's in a foreign area where he has no pull at all?

Back