Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Believe In God....But...

We have to understand God is slow to anger. To us it may look like He's being spiteful but everything He asks of us is clearly laid out but yet we choose to defy Him almost every time.

For the example of wandering in the desert for forty years, He not only took them out of slavery, performed miracles, promised them a land of their own, provided them with everything they needed and they still lacked faith and complained. Like how do you have the audacity to be upset and all He asked for in return was faith.

We have to understand God is slow to anger. To us it may look like He's being spiteful but everything He asks of us is clearly laid out but yet we choose to defy Him almost every time.

For the example of wandering in the desert for forty years, He not only took them out of slavery, performed miracles, promised them a land of their own, provided them with everything they needed and they still lacked faith and complained. Like how do you have the audacity to be upset and all He asked for in return was faith.

But don't you ever wonder why you have to have faith in the first place?...Like, if you had a kid you wouldn't purposely put them through some bullshit just to see how much they love you, right?

When you take a second to think how vast the universe is and how insignificant any single human is, it really makes it hard to believe in god.

On a universal level, a human being has less signifance than a single atom in your body and a single atom has 0 signifance to you.

Not saying higher powers dont exist, cause if humans exist than why wouldnt higher power exist, but a being thats the end all be all with power to create and destroy everything that is keeping count of the good and bad deeds every single human being does just to reward and punish us when we are this insignificant in this universe makes no sense.
Ummmm are you single?

Asking for a friend...

They even started serving other gods. They could've gotten to the promised land if they would've just chilled out lol

God is trash. Jesus was that nigga tho. Lmao

I say all that to say...I dont think god cares about any of the shit we do on earth. The bible and religion are man made so they only put it in what they wanted you to know according to the morals of that time. Some of the shit holds up today as far the parables and lessons and shit but when it dont make no sense, they scapegoat God so we cant question it cuz we ain't supposed to know God's will/plan. It's the biggest scam in the world.

God was the greatest mass murderer ever.... think about that for a second. Not Hitler, not Bundy, not freddy, not Jason but God

and he's gonna do it again

God was the greatest mass murderer ever.... think about that for a second. Not Hitler, not Bundy, not freddy, not Jason but God

and he's gonna do it again
Again...He does it erday...Multiple times a day...Usually for what seems like no logical reason...

But don't you ever wonder why you have to have faith in the first place?...Like, if you had a kid you wouldn't purposely put them through some bullshit just to see how much they love you, right?

I'm not going to lie and say that I don't because I think about this shit all the time. Like why did we have to exist, we didn't ask to be here and we have to suffer because of our existence that we didn't have any say in.

I brought a daughter into this world almost a year ago and fucks me up knowing that she has to take part in something that she didn't ask for either. It feels selfish on my part because if there is a hell that means she has a chance of going.

I'm not going to lie and say that I don't because I think about this shit all the time. Like why did we have to exist, we didn't ask to be here and we have to suffer because of our existence that we didn't have any say in.

I brought a daughter into this world almost a year ago and fucks me up knowing that she has to take part in something that she didn't ask for either. It feels selfish on my part because if there is a hell that means she has a chance of going.

Jesus...

Yeah, thoughts like that just made me say you know what fuck all this religious shit, ain no heaven or hell, we just exist as we do now and when we die we'll find out some more shit...

Well, whether you believe in God or not...Pretty much everyone agrees energy can neither be created nor destroyed and that we are made out of energy...So when you die, your energy(soul) has to still exist in some form...In that form, whatever it is, I'm pretty sure a lot of the questions we have now will get answered...

1 thing I never got & still don't

God fearing

fear & love can't coexist

If you truly love God, why should you fear him/her/it?

I think fear and love, as we know them, can co-exist...I think you can love something so much that you're scared of losing it or the pain it can cause you...But I agree that I don't understand why the God that made us in His image would want us to fear him...And in turn fear ourselves...So basically, on one hand, our whole existence should be lived in fear...And then, on the other hand, God says....

2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

...So it's like...Well what do you really want from me, cuh...

I'm just saying... probably not believing in God would help make a lot of these questions make more sense.

Yeah, I've thought of that too...But when I really examined atheism, it was dumber than not believing in some kind of God...So now I just believe without trying to believe that I understand everything...

Back