Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Would You React If A Nuclear War Was About To Start???

All y'all wanting to survive mfs are funny as hell lol. Like what are you living for? Basic essentials of life like water and food is fucked. Your fam & friends are probably dead. Money don't mean shit anymore, so all your hard work & savings are worth banana peels. Oil & gas is fucked, meaning traveling to somewhere with people is fucked. You're taking in radiation every breath you breathe. Shit, you're taking in radiation even without breathing. The list of ways you're fucked just goes on and on. What are y'all really living for? To see the rise of mutants? It aint gonna be no x men shit either. Y'all hilarious.

so you sayin Jesus will come back & holla at Putin like

"Aye bruh, chill out"
:chillout:

or sumn like that?

:hahaha:
Lol. Bro And all while going completely unnoticed. Who could know? We wouldnā€™t have a clue. Everyone would just assume events de escalated by coincidence or naturally.

Last edited:
Don't care. That just means I ain't gotta go to work the next day.

Gonna just start maxin out my credit cards and live the rest of my life freely

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
All y'all wanting to survive mfs are funny as hell lol. Like what are you living for? Basic essentials of life like water and food is fucked. Your fam & friends are probably dead. Money don't mean shit anymore, so all your hard work & savings are worth banana peels. Oil & gas is fucked, meaning traveling to somewhere with people is fucked. You're taking in radiation every breath you breathe. Shit, you're taking in radiation even without breathing. The list of ways you're fucked just goes on and on. What are y'all really living for? To see the rise of mutants? It aint gonna be no x men shit either. Y'all hilarious.

Na I feel you. It ainā€™t like there were tens of thousands of people who already survived a nuclear bomb and went on to live fruitful lives.

Ain't nobody living bruh. You will run out of food source and drinkable water would be none existent. If you are in a bomb shelter you would never be able to survive going to the surface and there would be nothing of use anyway. Survive just to die a slow and painful death

To help people and run away from my past as an ABW poster as I roam the wasteland brother Just
1BOKBIT

I read a book couple months ago about America in the 50's, part of it was on the building of the H-Bomb/Atomic Bomb...

And when America tested the A Bomb in the Pacific there were some Japanese fisherman that got hit with nuclear fallout ash (outside the 'danger zone' too) and their acute radioactive poising sounded horrific, so Im not sure anyone would want to survive after having their insides microwaved...

Back