Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Would You React If A Nuclear War Was About To Start???

Just think about the fact that when we go to the grocery store, for the majority of us, 95% of the produce in the grocery store isnt grown locally.

Think about the crazy supply chain issues thats about to be had if nukes go off.

All these groceries coming from S.America never gonna make it to NJ.

We gon starve.

"Gotta provide for your family"

Lmaooo how? Im supposed to learn how to farm over night?

Nah. I rather just die instantly in the blast. Not trying to deal with all that.

Last edited:

I remember watching this a long time ago. It’s a mock documentary but it also shows that it only takes one paranoid person to fuck up the world.

What about people with little ass hands?

Or people who live in mountain terrain?

What about people with little ass hands?

Or people who live in mountain terrain?
No matter the size of your hands, if you are far enough away. It’ll be behind that joint. If a kid can hid the sun behind their thumb, a small handed man at the right distance can hide the mushroom. But to be honest, nukes are like Lays Potato chips, you can be damn sure ain’t won’t be just one.

Yoooo..member homie that got hit by nuke or something and he died fapping? So that shit was just a husk in fap mode

No matter the size of your hands, if you are far enough away. It’ll be behind that joint. If a kid can hid the sun behind their thumb, a small handed man at the right distance can hide the mushroom. But to be honest, nukes are like Lays Potato chips, you can be damn sure ain’t won’t be just one.
Bruh I played the game years ago, I was just fucking with you

Just think about the fact that when we go to the grocery store, for the majority of us, 95% of the produce in the grocery store isnt grown locally.

Think about the crazy supply chain issues thats about to be had if nukes go off.

All these groceries coming from S.America never gonna make it to NJ.

We gon starve.

"Gotta provide for your family"

Lmaooo how? Im supposed to learn how to farm over night?

Nah. I rather just die instantly in the blast. Not trying to deal with all that.
There's a huge end of the world prepping market. You can get a ton of different types of food preps. They have buckets lol

You will likely not have fresh produce but you won't starve if you raid a few of those stores lol

There's a huge end of the world prepping market. You can get a ton of different types of food preps. They have buckets lol

You will likely not have fresh produce but you won't starve if you raid a few of those stores lol
Imagine really never being able to leave the shelter. Ever.

Like ever.

Is it even worth it. To be in their as extra 20-30 years longer than people who already gone. Never hearing from another human.. No help coming. No society to rejoin. No news. No updates just nuffin for as long a you decide to can keep on going.

Like ever.

Is it even worth it. To be in their as extra 20-30 years longer than people who already gone. Never hearing from another human.. No help coming. No society to rejoin. No news. No updates just nuffin for as long a you decide to can keep on going.
I like living

I can work a radio

Ya'll can die if ya'll want. I choose life

Like ever.

Yeah my nigga, if my kids gone and all my people gone and GRRM gone…fuck I’m still holding on for?!?

To say that I did?

Naw I’m cool.

You just gonna find a gun, put it in the mouth, and take the bullet train 6 months down the line.

YOU. BETTER. OFF. BEING. INCINERATED. WITH. THE. REST. OF. US.
I disagree but I'm not really trying to convince anyone to stay. It'd be more resources for me if ya'll chose the end path anyway lol

Back