How Would You React If A Nuclear War Was About To Start???

One bomb would damage the worlds climate for decades multiple bombs it doesn't matter where you live the world is done

O Ill 100 percent be hitting up my uncle here who’s a retired Vietnam vet, who also have a few GMRS or some kind of radios with his own channel (I think), tactical vests, a bunch of other gear, rifles and firearms with of ammo and who been waiting for something like this to pop off for some time now. Link with my family and ride this bit out long as I can if I go down with them I’m happy long as I’m around my ppl.

Even though I seriously doubt King Yhoshua would let it go down like that without him stepping in and manipulating something behind the scenes to flip the script 180.

USA is most likely to be hit by a nuke. American government got too much enemies, they do too much shit that the citizens don't know of. The American citizens are actually more in danger than any other nation. No country can invade USA with soldiers and Tanks like Putin is doing in Ukraine. They just won't succeed. They'll Hit USA with a Nuke first or something very dangerous. I believe there might be people or a nation that is planning very careful to destroy USA. Putin is also really tired of the American governments tactics. Before 2030 something huge will go down on Gods Green Earth.

Reactions: Mr.LV
I have to find the story, but it said that all Russia would have to do is drop a EMP around the Midwest like ST. Louis and that would take out basically the whole country and some of Canada’s power grid.

Reactions: DOS_patos
O Ill 100 percent be hitting up my uncle here who’s a retired Vietnam vet, who also have a few GMRS or some kind of radios with his own channel (I think), tactical vests, a bunch of other gear, rifles and firearms with of ammo and who been waiting for something like this to pop off for some time now. Link with my family and ride this bit out long as I can if I go down with them I’m happy long as I’m around my ppl.

Even though I seriously doubt King Yhoshua would let it go down like that without him stepping in and manipulating something behind the scenes to flip the script 180.

so you sayin Jesus will come back & holla at Putin like

"Aye bruh, chill out"
:chillout:

or sumn like that?

:hahaha:

• Haha
Reactions: Qawshun