Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How soon is too soon to catch feelings?

9 months is a long time to be romantically involved with someone and not have some kind of emotional development for that person.

There has to be a spark long before that.
then i guess we need to review the definition of catching feelings then

am i gonna let her borrow $200 after 60 days? No

9 months, possibly

u can definitely catch feelings in two months, lol

am i gonna let her borrow $200 after 60 days? No
yea you would...

if the circumstances played out right, you could definitely feel like u can trust a person in two months..

UNLESS..... you're one of those people who go out of their way to stay guarded..

but if you have ur guards down, and truly let a person in as they present themself, two months could be a lifetime

yea you would...

if the circumstances played out right, you could definitely feel like u can trust a person in two months..

UNLESS..... you're one of those people who go out of their way to stay guarded..

but if you have ur guards down, and truly let a person in as they present themself, two months could be a lifetime
He’s Definitely guarded af

i catch feelings if you smell good and laugh at my jokes, sooo

dont fuck around and make me nuthin to eat......im yo problem now

Facts!! Lol

When me and my sons mother 1st started fucking around she invited to her crib for a cookout...before that she was just tha cute security guard chick at tha jobs niggaz was hounding...anyway tha 1st time we chill tha cookout got “cancelled” and she ended up cooking me some turkey wings and baked macaroni...her friend worked at Def Jam so she had this Dipset CD that they were shopping around when they wanted to sign to a major label that she gave me and when I rolled up and sparked my blunt she asked for it right after it was lit...I got to my car after a couple hours of chilling wit her and I called my boy and said verbatim “Maaaaaan...I think I got a girlfriend my nigga...” tha rest was history as they say lol

if he's really guarded then he prolly might not catch feelings in two months,

but some people are free spirited af and can catch feelings in two weeks..

it is what it is.....

yea you would...

no im not lol

why is this so difficult for you to believe?

I wouldnt ask a chick i've only known for 2 months to loan me money...well, i wouldnt ask period, but still, after two months?

man no

Because you can't

Now don't quote me no mo

tenor.gif

No but just because I’m not doing that don’t mean I haven’t caught feelings for him.

Catching feelings ain’t equivalent to moving a nigga in right away.
i'm just trying to gauge the spectrum for what acts are acceptable for someone you've caught feelings for in 2 months...thats all

Facts!! Lol

When me and my sons mother 1st started fucking around she invited to her crib for a cookout...before that she was just tha cute security guard chick at tha jobs niggaz was hounding...anyway tha 1st time we chill tha cookout got “cancelled” and she ended up cooking me some turkey wings and baked macaroni...her friend worked at Def Jam so she had this Dipset CD that they were shopping around when they wanted to sign to a major label that she gave me and when I rolled up and sparked my blunt she asked for it right after it was lit...I got to my car after a couple hours of chilling wit her and I called my boy and said verbatim “Maaaaaan...I think I got a girlfriend my nigga...” tha rest was history as they say lol

lmao get this Brown Sugar shit outta here

nah thats love tho

Back