Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How soon is too soon to catch feelings?

no im not lol

why is this so difficult for you to believe?

I wouldnt ask a chick i've only known for 2 months to loan me money...well, i wouldnt ask period, but still, after two months?

man no
i thought we were talking about normal people

you're not normal,. you're extremely guarded.....and i guess overly suspicious.

2 months is plenty time.... but you have your ways, and you gonna be you, so it's no biggie....just know that most people gonna think u buggin....especially if a chick caught feelings for you within 2 months... which again is totally normal of her... so don't think the chick buggin

i thought we were talking about normal people

you're not normal,. you're extremely guarded.....and i guess overly suspicious.

2 months is plenty time.... but you have your ways, and you gonna be you, so it's no biggie....just know that most people gonna think u buggin....especially if a chick caught feelings for you within 2 months... which again is totally normal of her... so don't think the chick buggin
how do you distinguish, in this example, catching feelings from being clingy?

how do you distinguish, in this example, catching feelings from being clingy?
c;ingy is overly affectionate or attached...

2 months is not unreasonable to become attached to a person..it takes 90 days to develop a habit.. they're 2/3's of the way of being addicted to you... catching feelings is reasonable at this stage

did this nigga Du just say i wasnt normal tho??

if you bopping with a person regularly/consistently for 2 straight months... they catching feelings....

if this confuses you, you ain't normal

c;ingy is overly affectionate or attached...

2 months is not unreasonable to become attached to a person..it takes 90 days to develop a habit.. they're 2/3's of the way of being addicted to you... catching feelings is reasonable at this stage

if you bopping with a person regularly/consistently for 2 straight months... they catching feelings....

if this confuses you, you ain't normal
Takes 21 days to develop a habit.

Iā€™ve talked on the phone with a nigga for HOURS every damn day for months on end. Feelings are gonna happen. Itā€™s almost out of your control. You look forward to those conversations. When they donā€™t happen, you low key pissed off.

Some people you just vibe with and it happens. You canā€™t deny some feelings.

Ainā€™t shit like clicking with a mf.

@AP21 are you really ā€œguardedā€ and not letting yaself catch feelings or are you just really fighting tha feelings that youā€™ve already caught in an attempt to appear guarded and not allow those feelings to materialize into what you would consider an inappropriate amount of time to be reacting to feelings??

@AP21 are you really ā€œguardedā€ and not letting yaself catch feelings or are you just really fighting tha feelings that youā€™ve already caught in an attempt to appear guarded and not allow those feelings to materialize into what you would consider an inappropriate amount of time to be reacting to feelings??
former

"Like" is a feeling too and you can like someone within hours of meeting them but romantic/relationship type feelings for me usually develop within a month if we've been talking/texting/hanging out regularly.

For me if I don't catch feelings for her within a month (2 months max) I probably never will.

Exactly. You donā€™t understand.
i disagree

i have a different pov and im not trying to pass it off as fact

Im not trying to shun anyone that feel like they can catch feelings in such a short time but i feel like i'm being shunned b/c i think its more smitten than legit feelings

Ap21 should have started drinking after the first time he got his heart broke

28yrs later we wouldn't be having this thread

Back