Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Old Are You, Without Using Numbers

I'm "man this is a fantaaaastic album, let me borrow it.....nooooooo my brotha, you gotta get ya own" old

I'm watching The Box old
I'm watching Ricki Lake old
I'm they fighting on Jerry Springer and the stories are real old
I'm selling cookies to order toys from the catalog from school old
I'm if you miss the lottery numbers they will come on jeopardy after the first commercial and there is no midday lottery old
I'm we having a Harambe at school old
I'm leaving your game on at all times because you don't have a memory card old
I'm Legends of the Hidden Temple old
I'm be kind rewind old
I'm you can trade in your games and not get ripped off old
I'm there's only one phone in the house old
I'm a/s/l old
I'm gas is under $1 per gallon old
I'm a bag of chips is 25 cents old
I'm waiting in line with yo mama a a payphone old
I'm waiting for somebody t call you back at the payphone old
I'm always check to see if somebody left some change in the payphone old

I'm Basketball is on and I hear this old

I'm football is on an I hear this old

I'm wearing those plastic halloween costumes that were all plastic and if i squat down it rips but you gotta deal with it old.

Im my parents have to inspect every piece of candy after i just finished in that hot ass costume old but im begging for one piece of candy before i go to bed

I'm wearing those plastic halloween costumes that were all plastic and if i squat down it rips but you gotta deal with it old.

Im my parents have to inspect every piece of candy after i just finished in that hot ass costume old but im begging for one piece of candy before i go to bed
Speaking of which, I'm that I only got the plastic mask old so I'm wearing it with regular clothes old.

I’m this album dropped when I did old...

R-106629-1228775224.jpeg.jpg

I'm Commodore 64 with the cassette tape drive old

I'm the new coke taste like shit old

I'm "avoid the noid" old

I'm Michael Knight and KIT old

I'm tape recording the 88.5 Rhythm and Vibes show while watching American Rap Makers on channel 69 on Sunday nights old (if you ain't from the A you wouldn't understand)

I'm V-103 Fresh Party old (more A town shit)

I'm 'Nique vs MJ in the dunk contest old

I'm blow the dust out of the cartridge and dust box so the game won't get stuck old

I'm ^^ vv <> <> ab start old

I'm trying to watch the playboy and spice channels through the blurry lines old

Last edited:
I’m running home to watch he man, transformers, silver hawks old. I’m when the cassette tape pop splicing it with tape old. I’m using jokes I heard on def comedy jam old. I’m staying up late to watch Arsenio Hall

I keep forgetting deadeye old ass shit. Gunsmoke my nigga? Lmfao!

Fun Fact.

Gunsmoke used to come on at 11:30pm when I was little in the early 70's.

When it went off the air, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling (NWA) took over that time slot..........and that's how I got hooked on wrestling.

Fun Fact.

Gunsmoke used to come on at 11:30pm when I was little in the early 70's.

When it went off the air, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling (NWA) took over that time slot..........and that's how I got hooked on wrestling.

Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Lone Ranger, Rawhide... We watched all them old ass westerns in re-runs back then.

I'm watching Barney Miller, Chico and the Man, and Kojak old.

@deadeye im acting like I ain’t old I used to watch old ass shows on Nick at Night after a certain time Nickelodeon stopped showing kid shows so I’d be up late watching Dragnet, Patty Duke, Dennis the Menace, Dobbie Gillis, The Donna Reed Show, The Monkees etc

Back