Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Old Are You, Without Using Numbers

@deadeye im acting like I ain’t old I used to watch old ass shows on Nick at Night after a certain time Nickelodeon stopped showing kid shows so I’d be up late watching Dragnet, Patty Duke, Dennis the Menace, Dobbie Gillis, The Donna Reed Show, The Monkees etc

See, there was a point in time when Nick at Night didn't exist and Nickelodeon went completely off the air at something like 7pm. Straight up snow until 6am the next day. You ain't that old if you don't remember that.

I'm Nickelodeon goes off the air at 7pm old.

whole last page was ashy w/ no edges

cot damn ya'll old

niggas went to the dr w/ yellow fever and got cocaine

whole last page was ashy w/ no edges

cot damn ya'll old

niggas went to the dr w/ yellow fever and got cocaine

I'm 1 finger is a nickel bag, two fingers is a dime bag and weed came in ziploc bags old
I'm riding way out to the sticks 'cause the white boys out in the country had the best weed old
I'm in the bar and sitting at the bar with my pops and grandfathers and nobody cares old
I'm buying beer and cigarettes for my pops from the corner store before I was a teenager old

I'm 1 finger is a nickel bag, two fingers is a dime bag and weed came in ziploc bags old
I'm riding way out to the sticks 'cause the white boys out in the country had the best weed old
I'm in the bar and sitting at the bar with my pops and grandfathers and nobody cares old
I'm buying beer and cigarettes for my pops from the corner store before I was a teenager old

lmao its confirmed

when i worked at the pool liner warehouse there was this old white dude that fucked with me.....the only mf i've ever known to ask for a two finger bag

that shit was hilarious to me

and yeah, even I went and got smokes for my people before

I'm gas less than a $1 / gallon old

I'm Bozo's Grand Prize Game old

I'm 5.25 floppy disk old

I'm "I remember the original Four Horseman" old

I'm
tenor.gif
old #bars

See, there was a point in time when Nick at Night didn't exist and Nickelodeon went completely off the air at something like 7pm. Straight up snow until 6am the next day. You ain't that old if you don't remember that.
Well I’m 40. Nickelodeon I just googled launched in 79. I guess I just don’t remember that.

But I am also turning on a computer with a key old.

im awkwards silence group setting ...then someone blurts out "i got a new cd in the mail" old

im use the cd hustle to get 100 cd's by ordering to multiple address old

Well I’m 40. Nickelodeon I just googled launched in 79. I guess I just don’t remember that.

But I am also turning on a computer with a key old.

I wanna say they started Nick and Nite around '85 or '86... something like that. Before Nick and Nite, the channel went completely off the air after 7pm.

im
dynatac_72948071.jpg

old

this when niggas had money

hell yeah.

When I sold cellphones the summer after high school, The average phone was something like $500-600 with the high end joints costing $1000 or more and a CellularONE contract meant getting only 60 minutes free per month for the top tier plan.

Back