Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much y’all light bill this month?

Nah thats two Delta Pros that can be standalone if you wanted to and 4 extra batteries so everything lasts longer
Right but I’m trying to be able to last a week just off that.

So Constantly charging from solar and wind since my location is prime for both. I figure I only need a good eight hours or the constant wind charge to not allow me to be completely dead.

I’m open to ideas

Right but I’m trying to be able to last a week just off that.

So Constantly charging from solar and wind since my location is prime for both. I figure I only need a good eight hours or the constant wind charge to not allow me to be completely dead.

I’m open to ideas

Id suggest looking up your last couple of electric bills and average out around how much energy youre using monthly. Once you have the average hit up the live chat joint on their site and see if you even need all of those batteries to last a week.

Compare that info with how much energy your solar panels and potential wind can generate so you can see how quickly the batteries would recharge or drain. That's how i'd approach it anyway.

My gotdamn light bill was like 250 this month.. Even when I skate to the states for a month and cut damn near everything off the bill doesnt go below like 75. Fuckin crooks

Id suggest looking up your last couple of electric bills and average out around how much energy youre using monthly. Once you have the average hit up the live chat joint on their site and see if you even need all of those batteries to last a week.

Compare that info with how much energy your solar panels and potential wind can generate so you can see how quickly the batteries would recharge or drain. That's how i'd approach it anyway.

My gotdamn light bill was like 250 this month.. Even when I skate to the states for a month and cut damn near everything off the bill doesnt go below like 75. Fuckin crooks
Lol and Goat.
I appreciate the feedback.
I talk my shit but I can also overlook things that should be so simple.

My shit $291.

My whole townhouse is electric. I dont have gas. My ac/heat is what raises the bill. The way my vents are, the air barely reaches my bedroom. But it reaches the first floor and basement. This is a older townhouse. So I had to get a portable AC for my room. Cost way too much to get the duct work corrected.

Do y'all ever turn shit off

Other than lights and my TV, I really don't turn shit off.

My 3 PC's, two laptops, my recording setup, stereo rack w/powered sub, and two sets of powered studio monitors (one with a powered subwoofer) all are on pretty much 24/7 in the crib. There's music going 24/7 in my bedroom and in the living room unless someone's watching tv. My PC's and laptops never go off... like ever. I have a tiny three piece music setup next to me (keyboard, sequencer, and led lamp) and that's constantly on too.

Back