Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much y’all light bill this month?

Man i woke up the other day on some stupid shit. My credit card sent me a text saying my balance was $260.

My dumb ass read that as PSE&G and that my electric and gas bill was $260.

Now im on the phone. Soon as someone came on the line, im yelling like yall got to show me proof I spent $260.

The lady was like sir, your bill for this month is $60. I was like oh my bad, you have a nice day.

Nah, they wanted 25K for the battery. It's not really worth it where I am because we pretty much never lose power.
Cotdamn.
I lose power a lot in Cali. I’m getting batteries…they asking $16k for panels and batteries that hold for a week. I’m trying to find a place that integrates wind with those batteries. That’s the hard part. Cuz snow sometimes cover the panels and I heard they useless until the snow melts.

But then Tesla power banks? 🤣

Reactions: GNS
Cotdamn.
I lose power a lot in Cali. I’m getting batteries…they asking $16k for panels and batteries that hold for a week. I’m trying to find a place that integrates wind with those batteries. That’s the hard part. Cuz snow sometimes cover the panels and I heard they useless until the snow melts.

But then Tesla power banks? 🤣

16K? That seems low. Mine cost 40K and I live in a townhouse so my roof isn't super large. Just make sure they are putting enough panels on your house to ensure that you produce as much or more electricity than you use every month.

$153 and some change

Sumbitch actually went up after two straight months going down

Back