Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean bro what do you add to the board you never make no new topics you just wait for them
Niggas to post and you consign it. What are your own opinions? Or you just a fan?
Nigga ask yourself this damn question all you do is go against black males and defend lgbt and run after @Race Jones.
how many time are you going to tell me I don't know what olorun mean bro you sound stupid af.
You literally just cosign all of race post nigga you need to look yourself in the damn mirror. You claiming I just wait for other nigga post but who do I do that to lil nigga name name dontello

Last edited:
Mannnnnn
See the source image
Foh Latifah.... Ya Life Is Forfeit

Nigga ask yourself this damn question all you do is go against black males and defend lgbt and run after @Race Jones.
how many time are you going to tell me I don't know what olorun mean bro you sound stupid af.
You literally just cosign all of race post nigga you need to look yourself in the damn mirror. You claiming I just wait for other nigga post but who do I do that know lil nigga name name dontello

Glad you finally vented. See what I do for you this the most you typed in weeks. I always support my brothers until they say dumb shit. Stop saying dumb shit and I’ll support ya. And what does your name mean tho? Not even being funny it’s interesting

lol fam... that names names shit only works on niggas that dont ACTIVELY name names @Big Lurko

I give no fucks

just in case there was any misunderstanding... I was particularly speaking about what @Goldie ?? said about @Horsecock Williams (Beta)

you been a messy ass nigga tryna stir the pot tho @Big Lurko

did you get the @ ??

just checking lol

Nah, we peaced it up years ago.

Beta's the last mf on earth I'd trust, type of nigga you can't leave in your car when you pump the gas cuz he'll steal your change, but besides that he's a solid dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back