How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABW was created off of situation I had with the owner of The BB. I only made ABW to kill The BB. Alot of niggas think it had to do with The IC.

But yea, during the tift, Beta sided with Jack and became that nigga's Fonzworth Bentley, holding that nigga's umbrella and shit. When the BB ship sank, Beta crawled back like a sad puppy lol

Beta ain’t addressed this yet. Goldie really did you Shaq did Chris Dudley.

I don't think shadyteam like me well I know she don't because she said she wanted to kill me. :(

I got feeling @ChiTownB don't like but I'm not 100% sure so I may be assuming something. We never spoke on here but he stole all my ABW money so he hated my bank account at the least lol

@Canon doesn't like me but that's cool

Don't think @Az like me as well but again I don't for sure and assuming. I actually like her posting style

@Goldie ?? hates my superior hiphop knowledge and we have the same taste in women pause and nh just in case

Most of these are assumption without 100% proof

ABW was created off of situation I had with the owner of The BB. I only made ABW to kill The BB. Alot of niggas think it had to do with The IC.

But yea, during the tift, Beta sided with Jack and became that nigga's Fonzworth Bentley, holding that nigga's umbrella and shit. When the BB ship sank, Beta crawled back like a sad puppy lol

Lmao nigga I forget what happened at this point

but I thought you was trippin and I just didn’t agree with the way you was operating

You can’t fault me for going with who I thought was right at the moment

BB collapsed and I came through like

tenor.gif

Because to me I didn’t have a problem with you because I didn’t think what happened was THAT bad

good times though I was horrible back then I admit I was depressed as shit

thanks for the site though I’m thankful for it I thought when the IC fell I wouldn’t be posting anymore

Lmao nigga I forget what happened at this point

but I thought you was trippin and I just didn’t agree with the way you was operating

You can’t fault me for going with who I thought was right at the moment

BB collapsed and I came through like

tenor.gif

Because to me I didn’t have a problem with you because I didn’t think what happened was THAT bad

good times though I was horrible back then I admit I was depressed as shit

thanks for the site though I’m thankful for it I thought when the IC fell I wouldn’t be posting anymore
Wow so goldie is jus an asshole huh...

Quick question, who was golden?

The closes I got someone to hate me was @AP21
I was really trying to holla @Remedy right in his face at one point. I also was making fun of his diabetes and meek/sassy personality a lot once upon a time.
Took that nigga to court, I could really feel the hatred then.

But we aight now, he's less himself. And, I'm a better human now.

Only IC posterS truly hated me lol wasn’t making no friends on that board

The closes I got someone to hate me was @AP21
I was really trying to holla @Remedy right in his face at one point. I also was making fun of his diabetes and meek/sassy personality a lot once upon a time.
Took that nigga to court, I could really feel the hatred then.

But we aight now, he's less himself. And, I'm a better human now.

dont hate you or dislike you

its hard to hate on anyone who still swimming in the shallow end while im doing cannonballs in the deep end.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Status
Not open for further replies.