Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say @BlackRain @Meeks and @Race Jones. Idk if I'd say they dislike me, but they don't go out of their way to converse with me. Could be cuz I'm not in or participating in the things they are, or it could be cuz I'm white, ya just never know

I don’t know you enough to not like you. I’m also naturally an introvert and I prefer for friendships and conversations to form organically. I actually don’t go out of my way to talk to anyone on here, you’ll learn that soon enough because I won’t say I don’t like people but I hate constantly talking especially if it’s not a deep conversation.

I also don’t get on here often but when I do it’s randomly and I comment where I can relate in some way to the conversation. I have white associates so eh.

Percentage wise, how many people on ABW (regulars in the cool table section specifically), do you feel don't really fuck with you?

Before you say "Idk and idc", i know twu, but answer the question.

I'm giving 50k for every person you call out by name and if I know you really rock with the poster i'm not giving you 50k.

I don’t think anyone dislikes me, however, if someone told me they didn’t I don’t think I’d even give a shit lmao.

No no u misread that
I Hate U bro
tenor.gif

Definitely don't care if u niggaz hate me lol
Idt people care enough to dislike me like that but what do I know?
Tryna get my bread up anyway so here goes:
@Love I think that's the chick(one of) I got into it with. I could be wrong
@Race Jones says she has me on ignore but she's prolly lying
If race jones don't like me then @Hellczar don't either because he has to do what she sez
I've always hated (this is for extra credit)
@Elzo69Renaissance -let me tell y'all something but not really plus I was just in dubai btw, african ass
@AP21 run tell boss ass
@Goldie ?? guys daylyt is the best
Add @Az too

fake ass yardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back