Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's atleast 5 mfs on here who don't like me for whatever reason but don't say shit cuz I'm the owner.

Yall can speak up, I don't hold any grudges.

I let Beta on the site with no issues after that bullshit with Jack, shit I even let Dizz bitch ass on here before he started that weirdo shit.

There's atleast 5 mfs on here who don't like me for whatever reason but don't say shit cuz I'm the owner.

I let Beta on the site with no issues after that bullshit with Jack, shit I even let Dizz bitch ass on here before he started that weirdo shit.
What happen wit u and beta?

What happen wit u and beta?

ABW was created off of situation I had with the owner of The BB. I only made ABW to kill The BB. Alot of niggas think it had to do with The IC.

But yea, during the tift, Beta sided with Jack and became that nigga's Fonzworth Bentley, holding that nigga's umbrella and shit. When the BB ship sank, Beta crawled back like a sad puppy lol

Definitely don't care if u niggaz hate me lol
Idt people care enough to dislike me like that but what do I know?
Tryna get my bread up anyway so here goes:
@Love I think that's the chick(one of) I got into it with. I could be wrong
@Race Jones says she has me on ignore but she's prolly lying
If race jones don't like me then @Hellczar don't either because he has to do what she sez
I've always hated (this is for extra credit)
@Elzo69Renaissance -let me tell y'all something but not really plus I was just in dubai btw, african ass
@AP21 run tell boss ass
@Goldie ?? guys daylyt is the best
Add @Az too

ABW was created off of situation I had with the owner of The BB. I only made ABW to kill The BB. Alot of niggas think it had to do with The IC.

But yea, during the tift, Beta sided with Jack and became that nigga's Fonzworth Bentley, holding that nigga's umbrella and shit. When the BB ship sank, Beta crawled back like a sad puppy lol
Lmao bitch nigga behavior

real shit ill send YOU some bread you @ all them niggas that dont fuck with you... lmao

Naaa lmaooo i never heard this. I might of glanced at bb maybe once or twice and seen negus being edited and was out lol

If race jones don't like me then @Hellczar don't either because he has to do what she sez
@Elzo69Renaissance -let me tell y'all something but not really plus I was just in dubai btw, african ass
@AP21 run tell boss ass
I think u got the thread promise wrong but I love u even if you don t love me back us black men need to stick together lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
@AP21 run tell boss ass
Add @Az too

You think I hate you? lol nah bruh.

Back when you used to only click reactions and not say shit was annoying af, but aside from that, i got no problem with you.

~sits to see if the energy is sold separately"

s/o big lurko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back