Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely don't care if u niggaz hate me lol
Idt people care enough to dislike me like that but what do I know?
Tryna get my bread up anyway so here goes:
@Love I think that's the chick(one of) I got into it with. I could be wrong
@Race Jones says she has me on ignore but she's prolly lying
If race jones don't like me then @Hellczar don't either because he has to do what she sez
I've always hated (this is for extra credit)
@Elzo69Renaissance -let me tell y'all something but not really plus I was just in dubai btw, african ass
@AP21 run tell boss ass
@Goldie ?? guys daylyt is the best
Add @Az too

Lol

Lmao nigga I forget what happened at this point

but I thought you was trippin and I just didn’t agree with the way you was operating

You can’t fault me for going with who I thought was right at the moment

BB collapsed and I came through like

tenor.gif

Because to me I didn’t have a problem with you because I didn’t think what happened was THAT bad

good times though I was horrible back then I admit I was depressed as shit

thanks for the site though I’m thankful for it I thought when the IC fell I wouldn’t be posting anymore
This nigga really thought he chose the winning side

Actually I remember now, I was already on BB but I didn’t go to Goldie’s because I didn’t want to post on 3 sites
Naw you were mad because I turned the whole site against ole girl and you had to stand by her side....

Imma leave this alone though, cuz you already admitted you not proud of this stage of your life

why? lord its like pulling teeth.
wtf happened?
Dwade was the one that was talking crazy to Meeks which started the whole rebrand

Freeman kept calling infamous generic Hispanic names over and over after infamous told him in the past he don’t like it and it’s offensive. Infamous then told him with the way the rules are now he would be even less lenient than before so naturally freeman doubled down

chitown’s pussy gets wet when anybody talks shit to infamous so he called him a Mexican and tried to antagonize him

:hahaha:

Thor is Dwayne because that’s his son’s name and because he loves lil Wayne soooooo much

Dwade was the one that was talking crazy to Meeks which started the whole rebrand

Freeman kept calling infamous generic Hispanic names over and over after infamous told him in the past he don’t like it and it’s offensive. Infamous then told him with the way the rules are now he would be even less lenient than before

chitown’s pussy gets wet when anybody talks shit to infamous so he called him a Mexican and tried to antagonize him

:hahaha:

Thor is Dwayne because that’s his son’s name and because he loves lil Wayne soooooo much

well maybe in time out they will read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back