Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga ask yourself this damn question all you do is go against black males and defend lgbt and run after @Race Jones.
how many time are you going to tell me I don't know what olorun mean bro you sound stupid af.
You literally just cosign all of race post nigga you need to look yourself in the damn mirror. You claiming I just wait for other nigga post but who do I do that to lil nigga name name dontello

If you asking me to name names I said it in the first post where i responded to your bitch ass.

nigga please
Just tell me you hate me and I won’t slap you

I want you to be a man

wire1x8.jpg

I know you can walk and chew gum at the same time but being an advocate of white genocide and being an active LGBT ally is a direct conflict of interests.

Energy clash.

lol you’re literally an idiot if you believe that. How are white peoples not existing have anything to do with gay black people. Unless your dumbass thinks white peoples created gayness and spread it through the ancient world. No need to explain that dumb Hotep shit you bout to be on Umar

lol you’re literally an idiot if you believe that. How are white peoples not existing have anything to do with gay black people. Unless your dumbass thinks white peoples created gayness and spread it through the ancient world. No need to explain that dumb Hotep shit you bout to be on Umar
Triggered much?

Listen slowpoke......

The LGBT is not fighting systematic white supremacy. They're trying to improve their position in it.

Tuck your cape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back