Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many dates should you go on before having sex?

I've heard some people claiming that it was okay after the second or third date.

Personally, whenever I had a semblant of dating with a hookup (coffee, casual semi-flirtration, talking, walking around, taking a bus, you get it) she tried to entice me in their weird ways after just one or few date/s.

Only get tempted once and I wasn't even hooking up with the said lady yet.

i posed this same question to some of my co workers awhile back(male&female) their answers pretty much fell in line with what i said.

Some of these same female coworkers would change their principles within a blink if they're thirsting on an unicorn... trust me.

I agree. Sexual attraction is the first thing that gets you interested. If I'm not sexually attracted to a chick, we aren't going out on a date.

For my part, that depends of the chick: if she's just smash material the only thing that would drive me into her was the urge to play along. Otherwise, pretty much either a balance of sexual and intellectual attraction, or some personality traits I liked at the first sight coupled up by simmering sexual tension.

I can only speak for myself, can't tell someone else what they should think in this scenario.

I don't even know what constitute as a 'date' to y'all. I don't go on "dates" with chicks I just wanna f*ck. I reserve that for someone I wanna take seriously, and with that, I let things happens organically, so to speak. It breeds symbiosis.

I'm always transparent from the onset when I just want a releaseee...

So if she's still not telling me she's down for get down on the 3rd link up... *deleting number*

I can only speak for myself, can't tell someone else what they should think in this scenario.

I don't even know what constitute as a 'date' to y'all. I don't go on "dates" with chicks I just wanna f*ck. I reserve that for someone I wanna take seriously, and with that, I let things happens organically, so to speak. It breeds symbiosis.

So if she's still not telling me she's down for get down on the 3rd link up... *deleting number*
i can respect your answer.

I respect that.

But still... from what I've experimented, you can get way more opportunities just by casually going to a cafe, chilling around or taking the same bus along a woman who showcases some desire toward you.

However many dates it takes for yall to fuck without being weird about it. I believe two mature consenting adults should be able to smash on the first date if they want or wait a few months if they can handle that as well.

Depends on what you looking for from this person. I wouldn't rush into sex with someone I want a long term relationship with but I wouldn't fully enter a relationship either without having sex at least once either.

I respect that.

But still... from what I've experimented, you can get way more opportunities just by casually going to a cafe, chilling around or taking the same bus along a woman who showcases some desire toward you.

See that's what i meant in the previous post... I don't consider those as dates.

Dates to me, is going to a restaurant, art gallery, music lounge, museum, picnic or cookout, scenic boat ride or beach (when it's not densely populated).. things of that nature.

See that's what i meant in the previous post... I don't consider those as dates.

Dates to me, is going to a restaurant, art gallery, music lounge, museum, picnic or cookout, scenic boat ride or beach (when it's not densely populated).. things of that nature.

I see.

Stopped having casual sex for the most part I can’t handle that ish no mo. It starting to get to the point even that unless she have marriage potential I find it hard to make sex a habit I just can’t be out here like that

As it should be. Folks fucked up the casual sex game a long time ago. Chicks be looking for husbands outta every dude they let hit and dudes be telling girls whatever they want to hear so long as they get to smash.

Never understood why two people cant agree to get they screw on and bounce. then again I grew up before Tinder so maybe folks see it different now.

As it should be. Folks fucked up the casual sex game a long time ago. Chicks be looking for husbands outta every dude they let hit and dudes be telling girls whatever they want to hear so long as they get to smash.

Never understood why two people cant agree to get they screw on and bounce. then again I grew up before Tinder so maybe folks see it different now.

For real. ??

I kinda like to get to know a gal before we have sex . I want to make sure she's clean , does not have clothes all over the house , her house is clean , she doesn't leave dishes in the sink , bathroom is clean .

Back