Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many dates should you go on before having sex?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
It’s a tricky one to judge, so YouGov Omni decided to find out for once and for all by asking a selection of Brits to come clean about their thoughts towards sex and dating. Unsurprisingly, the results differed between genders.

The results found that one in five (18 per cent) would take the plunge after the first date, and one in eight (12 per cent) would wait until the third date to get down and dirty. Somehow, one in seven (15 per cent) are strong-willed enough to “wait until they’re in love” to get sexin’, whilst one in 20 (five per cent) would be happy to wait until marriage to have sex with their significant other.

sex.png

Interestingly, the older a man gets, the more willing he is to have sex on a first date. The YouGov results showed that: “it is not actually young men who are most willing to have sex on a first date. While 27% of 18-24 year-old men would, this number increases to 35% among 35-44 year-old males.”

sex3.png

Gender plays a big role in the results, as the YouGov website explains: “Men are four times as likely as women (28% to 7%) to be prepared to sleep with someone after seeing them for the first time. By contrast, women are twice as likely as men to say they would wait until they were in love before having sex with someone (21%, compared to 9%).”

sex5.png

For women, sex and love are far more linked. The YouGov website elaborated, stating that: “Almost a third of women aged 55+ wouldn’t sleep with a new partner until they were in love with them. By contrast, only 13% of men the same age would wait until they were in love before having sex with someone.”

sex4.png

How long do you wait before giving someone the booty?

so you can wait for the booty after 8 months of dating?

Hell nah, but if a chick wanted to wait 8 months to fuck another nigga, I aint mad at her. If she wanted to fuck the nigga on date 1, I wouldn't be mad at that either.

It's about what YOU wanna do, me? I aint waiting 8 months b

i've waited like 2 months once........and immediately ended things right afterwards

According this study I am a 55 yo cat lady. :eek:

crazy-cat-lady-color.jpg

It's entirely up to the people involved in the dating and whether they bond that well or not. If you hit it off the first time and want to have sex have sex. It's a beautiful feeling
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png
If you feel you need to gel and give it more time to feel comfortable do that
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png
People aren't the same there's no set time limit just do yall and fuck an opinion pun definitely intended lol

word.

not gon lie tho, if u fucking every1 u have a couple dates with, how many damn ppl have u swapped body fluids with?

i hate this generation

lmao aight but what does that have to do with anything sis?

i was alarmed by the shades of dark blue on those charts boo. had to comment on it.

I feel you but I think you would have to take into account how often people go on dates.
if youre going on"first" dates every other day and expecting to rub genitals----- I can see how that could be a problem lmao

I feel you but I think you would have to take into account how often people go on dates.
if youre going on"first" dates every other day and expecting to rub genitals----- I can see how that could be a problem lmao
yes. gettin freaky on a first date with sum1 u have an intense connection with is aight but if its every couple weeks, i wld be worried for the participants health.
trini...no one likes a slut shamer
true i may have crossed that fine line. gut reaction to all that blue tho. i dont think its shameful however.

i think the normalization of it is shaping ppls perceptions (which is fine n good) but also their expectations. n i am not sure if the latter is a good thing.

Back