Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many dates should you go on before having sex?

I generally try that shot after like 4 or 5 dates. But if she wanna go before then we can. I go with the flow.

If im feeling her like a whole lot like on some long term stuff id wait till she ready. Ive gone years without sex before. I wouldnt want to wait years again but will power is pretty strong

If im feeling her like a whole lot like on some long term stuff id wait till she ready. Ive gone years without sex before. I wouldnt want to wait years again but will power is pretty strong

lets say you have to wait 4 years this time, will you be cool with that?

:df3:

4 years? We gonna have to discuss that. Like is it a religious thing she on. Is she waiting till marriage? Does she just not want sex at all or am i a turn off? Will she be ok if i seek sex outside of her? 4 years at this point is very tough.

The lady in my life now is extremely sexy to me. Im down to wait cuz her mind and hugs pulled me in. If she says 4 years id be like damn. But it could lead to a lifetime of bliss in the long run.

There is no set time for me.

For some women, yes they wanna wait till marriage.

Some till they know it's LOVE.

Some like to randomly have SEX.

I can only say for me I might wait 7 (LONG ASS YEARS IN AGONY OF COURSE)...

BUT I might go out on a date one night and if the CHEMISTRY is just that GOOD yu better believe he BREAKING MY BACK-GENTLE OF COURSE...

Just ain't found that yet...

There are no rules to this ISH.

Do whatever makes you feel good/happy at the time.

If you want to wait 8 years or 2 hours it's all up to you and noone can judge you for it because as stated, there are no rules to this ISH. lol

@ what point do u as an individual say fuck this n bounce?

a month...tops

at that point, i feel like you playing games

well let me say this, if you been getting me all riled up and teasing me and shit, then thats gon be a no from me

if we really just chilled on some chill shit and there was minimal contact in the form of anything sexual, i could probably stretch it out for a couple of months, but dont be telling me you celibate, then rubbing on my dick print on my pants

a month...tops

at that point, i feel like you playing games

well let me say this, if you been getting me all riled up and teasing me and shit, then thats gon be a no from me

if we really just chilled on some chill shit and there was minimal contact in the form of anything sexual, i could probably stretch it out for a couple of months, but dont be telling me you celibate, then rubbing on my dick print on my pants
what if she wants to know u well before u fuck? 1 month is a really short time. < not knocking ur choices, just my commentary lol

lets say she hasn't been saying or doing sexual shit but u've had a few good dates. wld u still think she was playing games if she wasn't comfortable yet after a month or 2?

what if she wants to know u well before u fuck? 1 month is a really short time. < not knocking ur choices, just my commentary lol

lets say she hasn't been saying or doing sexual shit but u've had a few good dates. wld u still think she was playing games if she wasn't comfortable yet after a month or 2?

if this is the case, then no

dont get me wrong, i aint some sex starved pervert who cant enjoy the company of a lady and think that we have to fuck

The lady in my life now is extremely sexy to me. Im down to wait cuz her mind and hugs pulled me in. If she says 4 years id be like damn. But it could lead to a lifetime of bliss in the long run.
this nigga is determined.
if this is the case, then no

dont get me wrong, i aint some sex starved pervert who cant enjoy the company of a lady and think that we have to fuck
at least u know urself. do u communicate ur expectations to the women you're dating?

Back