Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

Nah you just want the site owner to back you in the ongoing battles you have with posters, that's all this is

giphy.gif

instigating....

i have no dog in this fight
lol

save you efforts for something worth instigating...this aint it

this was his yearly attempt to assassinate my character

same shit, just reworded

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown
KHT07X.gif

It's just AP wondering why his big brother don't ever stand by his side
or

why dont members lash out at goldie like they do the mods

either summary is fine with me

or

why dont members lash out at goldie like they do the mods

either summary is fine with me
I think they just dislike u and they fuck with goldie, site owner or not. Its really that simple.

Personally idgaf, keep doing u, but its very few posters who complain about every mod, but a handful of posters that always get into it with u.

Idk why, dont care why, but sometimes u get locked into your own train of thought n cant see it any other way.

Keep up the good work

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown

tenor.gif

Back