Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

What's funny to me is, I already know how this is gonna go, but I'ma entertain it anyway

Nothing like standing on the tracks seeing the train come

I posted my wrestling tweet (I had a reason, but it don't matter at this point so don't ask)

Not even 2 min later...chitown says "there's a thread for that"

Goldie makes a post about snowfall.. The post ended up having 13 related posts...

chitown...crickets

I intentionally didn't move them initially because I wanted to see how many posts it would go before someone said something to Goldie. No one said anything.

Don't worry beta, I had the posts already marked to move by the time you chimed in.

Same energy wasn't being kept

What's funny to me is, I already know how this is gonna go, but I'ma entertain it anyway

I posted my wrestling tweet (I had a reason, but it don't matter at this point so don't ask)

Goldie makes a post about snowfall.. The post ended up having 13 related posts...

chitown...crickets

I intentionally didn't move them initially because I wanted to see how many posts it would go before someone said something to Goldie. No one said anything.

Don't worry beta, I had the posts already marked to move by the time you chimed in.

Stop it, I called you out on it because it's always you and only you that complain about that. If you call yourself regulating when people post stuff in there that should go in other threads then you should follow suit as well

Stop it, I called you out on it because it's always you and only you that complain about that. If you call yourself regulating when people post stuff in there that should go in other threads then you should follow suit as well
nah...why didnt you say anything to goldie...answer that

that was the perfect moment for you to prove you arent afraid of him, but you ducked it like a limbo bar

nah...why didnt you say anything to goldie...answer that

that was the perfect moment for you to prove you arent afraid of him, but you ducked it like a limbo bar

He's not complaining about that but YOU do every day and now YOU trying to throw somebody under the bus because YOU made up a rule that no other mod follows and then YOU broke that rule and now YOU feeling a type of way because people called YOU out for it.

chitown...crickets

Didn't see goldie's post

Goldie not a mod anyways

He's not complaining about that but YOU do every day and now YOU trying to throw somebody under the bus because YOU made up a rule that no other mod follows and then YOU broke that rule and now YOU feeling a type of way because people called YOU out for it.

i didnt make up any rules

so everything else you say is false

and lol at me feeling some type of way...it just proves what the thread title says. You huff and puff at the mods, but dont say nothing to goldie

tumblr_mxhbsn7YQs1rqtfr5o1_250.gif

i didnt make up any rules

so everything else you say is false

and lol at me feeling some type of way...it just proves what the thread title says. You huff and puff at the mods, but dont say nothing to goldie

Y'all go out of your way to antagonize posters but then wanna act like the clap back is unwarranted.

Goldie hasn't done anything to me and he has a reason to do so. I had a verbal altercation with his girl any other site owner would give a life time ban.

Y'all just upset because people call you out on your bullshit and he don't come to your defenses.

Y'all go out of your way to antagonize posters but then wanna act like the clap back is unwarranted.

Goldie hasn't done anything to me and he has a reason to do so. I had a verbal altercation with his girl any other site owner would give a life time ban.

Y'all just upset because people call you out on your bullshit and he don't come to your defenses.
i dont think you know what antagonize means, so i'll disregard your first sentence

i dont need goldie to fight my battles man.

this is classic bait and switch tho

you try to hide behind the fact that b/c you feel you cool with goldie, that he is above the same shit you give other mods. Be consistent.

Goldie and I are cool af, and we spar back and forth and i'm on record telling him the same stuff i tell everyone else and we keep it moving

Just admit you dont wanna rock the boat with him. I would believe that more than all this other shit you keep trying to serve up and call it filet mignon.

i dont think you know what antagonize means, so i'll disregard your first sentence

i dont need goldie to fight my battles man.

this is classic bait and switch tho

you try to hide behind the fact that b/c you feel you cool with goldie, that he is above the same shit you give other mods. Be consistent.

Goldie and I are cool af, and we spar back and forth and i'm on record telling him the same stuff i tell everyone else and we keep it moving

Just admit you dont wanna rock the boat with him. I would believe that more than all this other shit you keep trying to serve up and call it filet mignon.

Don't play me AP, you're the one that don't know what antagonize means obviously.

Tell me what Goldie has done to me compared to the stuff I have with you and your running partner. You can type all you want about you don't need his help to fight battles but this thread says otherwise

Don't play me AP, you're the one that don't know what antagonize means obviously.

Tell me what Goldie has done to me compared to the stuff I have with you and your running partner. You can type all you want about you don't need his help to fight battles but this thread says otherwise

find one post where goldie has taken up for me

i know exactly what antagonize means b/c i've witnessed you do it in several threads repeatedly, then turn states witness when the shit get hot

Back