Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

why does that matter?

thats the point of "why are ya'll scared of goldie"
Goldie don't take care of the day to day ops with posters that's y'all job. You get the fuckboy jobs

PLUS Goldie not the one people get mad at when their shit gets moved after 5 mins

Stop trying to bring your daddy into it. Fight your own fights

find one post where goldie has taken up for me

i know exactly what antagonize means b/c i've witnessed you do it in several threads repeatedly, then turn states witness when the shit get hot

He hasn't and that's the problem you're having, you want him to fight alongside you against the posters who attack you so that's the reason you made this thread to cause drama so that he can start going back and forth with posters so you can have an ABW staff united front against everyone.

Goldie don't take care of the day to day ops with posters that's y'all job. You get the fuckboy jobs

PLUS Goldie not the one people get mad at when their shit gets moved after 5 mins

Stop trying to bring your daddy into it. Fight your own fights
ohhhh...

the same fuckboy job you was asking for tho right??

2sides.com

ap once again

EwaUCG1.gif

He hasn't and that's the problem you're having, you want him to fight alongside you against the posters who attack you so that's the reason you made this thread to cause drama so that he can start going back and forth with posters so you can have an ABW staff united front against everyone.

goldie could've not made one single post in here, and i would still be saying what im saying...the fact remains, ya'll dont say anything to him but take your frustrations and angst against whatever mod you have an issue with on that particular day

goldie could've not made one single post in here, and i would still be saying what im saying...the fact remains, ya'll dont say anything to him but take your frustrations and angst against whatever mod you have an issue with on that particular day

You do stuff to warrant people to take issue with you, he doesn't. Nigga tell me what he has done so I'll know.

You do stuff to warrant people to take issue with you, he doesn't. Nigga tell me what he has done so I'll know.

it dont matter what he's said/done

you not gon believe it anwyay...you just gon find another reason to justify why you take issue with things mods do but dont apply the same logic to him

just own it

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown

LMAO

this is fucking rich coming from you of all people

you are so fucking basic man. I see through this thin ass attempt to try and get a reaction out of me

you get an A for effort tho

Youre a fucking clown

@AP21

you gotta shoot this nigga now

it dont matter what he's said/done

you not gon believe it anwyay...you just gon find another reason to justify why you take issue with things mods do but dont apply the same logic to him

just own it

It don't matter so why even bring this thread back to relevancy

Back