Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown

Well...damn

LOL,Beta has had enough. Yo he said you a ref cause you can't get in the game #BARS,he grown manned you and got jokes on you. LOL I'm still laughing from that 1st Beta

post,I gave him an ether at first but I'm still laughing so I switched it to LOL.

beta said he want all the smoke....

i still have no idea what that means

paulina-pierce.gif

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown

Yea.

He really dont like AP.

Because this aint jokes

Yep

Don't have quite the same impact reading it a second time

I got made fun of for being a ref. Oh no. My life is over. What am I gonna do

He's said this before though in cheapseats. Almost verbatim
How could this be almost verbatim what I said before if majority of the post is centered around ABW subject matter and I referred to the IC in the past tense? Stop trying to make getting sonned sound cool you lying ass nigga. You had the chance to be anything you wanted online and you chose to be a sassy fuck nigga who takes gut punches daily

Sad

Last edited:
How could this be almost verbatim what I said before if majority of the post is centered around ABW subject matter and I referred to the IC in the past tense? Stop trying to make getting sonned sound cool you lying ass nigga. You had the chance to be anything you wanted online and you chose to be a sassy fuck nigga who takes guy punches daily

Sad
Brah you said this same shit on the IC sans the mod shit which is why I said almost verbatim

It's the same 3 insults every time at this point

What else ya got

Back