How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

If you use Teamviewer's device code it forces traffic through their infrastructure, thus slowing it down (it also allows them to snoop on your connection)

Have your end client set up SSL VPN on their firewall or their WAN router.
That client will then provide you with a VPN login. You'll have to install the VPN client (cisco, Sonicwall, Juniper, Fortinet, etc).
Use the client to establish a VPN tunnel directly to their network.
Once on their network, use the remote machine's IP address instead of it's TV code to connect directly to it.
whats a tv code?

lol....man.....why you got me out here looking flabby and sick?

thanks man.
im not good with abbreviations....
im thinking like,.....why he talking about my tv.
i dont even have a tv in my office.

lol, my bad. TeamViewer's been around so long I figured everyone calls it TV at this point.

lol, my bad. TeamViewer's been around so long I figured everyone calls it TV at this point.
i been using it on and off for years.....

i thought it was slow cause every fucking body is working from home today,.

I only got 9 more rolls of TP yall better stop hoggin the shit

City closed all restaurants, gyms, theatres and events.

Bought tickets to a jo koy comedy show. Got postponed to August the very next day.

With no restaurants operating, the job is lacking work. Company is a small one so they laid off one warehouse guy and are cutting a day off our work week. Could be worse but still frustrating af.

been tracking this flight and lookie here.

who said the prices were cheaper?

an aside

coworker (white) been sickly the past two weeks but was bringing his ass to work

he got admitted to the hospital this past weekend...he was diagnosed with meningitis

MOTHERFUCKA!!!!
update

so this dude didnt have meningitis

come to find out, his blood glucose was in the 800s and almost when into a diabetic coma. He type 2 i believe, but dont have a CGM. He been on all kinds of meds to fight off other shit which isnt uncommon that it can spike your levels, but apparently his spine or some shit had swollen and was causing him all kinds of issues.

I get scared when my shit has climbed into the 400s.

sheesh man

so

i've been using this time to finally do shit i've been neglecting around the house

finally did my lil fence project by adding a door on a side of the fence that didnt have one previously

it made cutting grass, blowing the grass, etc.. .SOOO much easier b/c it lead straight to the backyard

I think this weekend, gonna head to home depot and get the materials to redo my shutters

after that, possibly paint my garage door, then after that...landscape the front yard which is gonna take at least a week im thinking

Had tickets for WrestleMania 36. Canceled. Smh.

Was gonna put hydraulics on the Impala but with everybody in the house, the bus stop aint gonna be full of fly bitches and skeezers. So idk anymore.

No house shit to do really.

This shit is ass.

update

so this dude didnt have meningitis

come to find out, his blood glucose was in the 800s and almost when into a diabetic coma. He type 2 i believe, but dont have a CGM. He been on all kinds of meds to fight off other shit which isnt uncommon that it can spike your levels, but apparently his spine or some shit had swollen and was causing him all kinds of issues.

I get scared when my shit has climbed into the 400s.

sheesh man

brimley_400x400.jpg

Reactions: AP2.5