Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

My homeboy lost his rabid ass mind this nigga asked me to go wit him to walmart to help pick up some stuff. We get in this bitch and the nigga bought all the water they had left bruh, like no lie.

I had to walk away cause it was so many people coming down the aisle just to get water and here this nigga sit wit a buggy loaded down with that shit, i aint want no parts of it

Made sure I kept my distance when we was walking out too. Should of seen the looks that nigga was getting

after we leave walmart we go to the gun store and he buys an AR and a shit load of ammo.

Go back to his crib to help him unload all the damn water and he opens the door, there sits on the living room floor 10 more cases of water that he already had.

that nigga shook

Last week I copped 6 cases and a few days ago I coped 8.

6 people live in my house.

folks looked at me funny but I don’t give a fuck

Word? They restricted travelling already?

Post a link fam. I dont see anything bout that.

Plus they gon have to ticket me. They aint keeping me here. Ima get to the fam one way or another.
Lol I'm just fucking with you but I'm almost positive that it's coming because my homie from Pittsburgh said they're about to shut all travel by car out of the city in and out. I'm sure NC will follow suit

Lol I'm just fucking with you but I'm almost positive that it's coming because my homie from Pittsburgh said they're about to shut all travel by car out of the city in and out. I'm sure NC will follow suit

Word. Im sure its coming too. Thats why the plan is to get everything straightened here and dip out in a few days

i was thinking before

"Yo we live in a small ass town man, these niggas around here don't ever travel outside the hood so we good!" but nah.. cause theres still truckers n shit that are coming in from other states delivering shit and thats why i think that this shit will eventually hit every town in every state

i was thinking before

"Yo we live in a small ass town man, these niggas around here don't ever travel outside the hood so we good!" but nah.. cause theres still truckers n shit that are coming in from other states delivering shit and thats why i think that this shit will eventually hit every town in every state
Just assume it has testing has not made a blip

employees are handing out toilet paper and paper towels, one per customer... the line is long for it..

everything is gone off the shelves, stores that stay open longer are closing early to sanitize everything; doors, baskets etc and to restock, they’re now low on what they have

and the governor has now said no one over 60 should be out, all churches need to switch to online, all restaurants are closed for dine in, take out only

Last week I copped 6 cases and a few days ago I coped 8.

6 people live in my house.

folks looked at me funny but I don’t give a fuck
if you wasnt buying all kinds of water before, why start now?

get an abita pitcher and call it a day

if you wasnt buying all kinds of water before, why start now?

get an abita pitcher and call it a day

Always coped plenty waters.

ALWAYS

Did nothing different but folks was looking at me with the side eye and had not a care in the world about it

effected me in a few ways.

but i had to reschedule a business launch,
had to reschedule a few visits to clients.

felt a bit sick a few weeks back and they sent me to the emergency room and had to be isolated and took the test.....nose and throat swab......came back negative and they just sent me home.

got me bleaching down all handles and elevator buttons and mailboxes.

i walk everywhere now cuz i dont want to be on the bus or tram now touch the open door buttons.

i dont order out....am im hesitant to buy vegetables. dont know who coughed on it previously.

and wifey home all day for the next two weeks...
:cry:

Always coped plenty waters.

ALWAYS

Did nothing different but folks was looking at me with the side eye and had not a care in the world about it
side bar

do you recycle all that plastic you be using?

add to that.......if i come back to the states.....i could be exposed to sick white folk and would have to self isolate....im just gonna stay home.

the crib in italy is in the fucking epicenter...in lombardi.

smdh

and i cant even get to the DR right now.

mo money mo pralims

it is what it is

Back