Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
They announced here school for K-12 has been cancelled for a month statewide.

Oh boy

So, you can imagine people getting all kinds of shit because the kids are gonna be home all day now.

Went to Walmart first... Nothing.

Went to Target...I should've gone here first. They had a fucking system limiting people to one pack of paper towels and one pack of toilet paper. Not the cheap stuff either. I was already pretty good to go on TP at the house but I got one just in case. They were handling the inventory so much better than Walmart.

But there's always one. This lady tried to get her kids and husband to get baskets and shit. They put a block on that.

Anyway, like many of you, the response to this is what has me on edge because people are unnecessarily panicking

It hasn't affected me, I had already did my grocery shopping before everyone started panicking. Schools here still going on, nothing changed other than the fact I haven't been to a restaurant

It hasn't affected me, I had already did my grocery shopping before everyone started panicking. Schools here still going on, nothing changed other than the fact I haven't been to a restaurant
Just a word of advice

Start incrementally buying shit. Hopefully it doesn't make it's way to you but I didn't think the shit would hit here nor did I think they would cancel school for an entire month

Everyone here is scrambling one way or the other and it really didn't have to do with not being prepared

Gonna have to finish my classes online for the semester

siblings all out of school
my moms & auntie still working
They in health care

they don’t have to be on the front lines so im not extremely worried about them but I am worried still

don’t even wanna THINK about losing one of them to this shit...

Yes.

My son school is shut down for two weeks
My job is about to make us work from home 70% Chance.
My wife job making her work from home.

Still can’t find a location for my other machine and that’s gon take even longer now

all kinds of events i was scheduled to do, or take part in have been cancelled..
all kinds of extra shit to do at work now..
where i used to damn near have the store to myself shopping because i wake up early, i gotta deal with nervous panicky mfs walking around like scared zombies..
losing a shitload on my stocks..

Wife is working from home for a few days

Spring break is in for the kids for two weeks... they might extended it by another two weeks (taking from their summer vacation time)

Church has cancelled all activities outside Sunday morning and Wed evenings. (We are not going for the next 3 weeks, as is most the church)

People in stores scrabbling to buy toilet paper and bottle water like my state is Atlantis and those are the only things they need, so they can get on their boat and sail to safety. Like come on. More of these stores need to limit people, cuz i went to one walmart and im seeing people with 3 cases of water and still looking for more.
This the worst time for me to actually need toilet paper.

It's crazy seeing shelves empty like this. Especially when my kids act like they need 8 sheets of tp for a runny nose smh. This is gonna be a crazy few months

My homeboy lost his rabid ass mind this nigga asked me to go wit him to walmart to help pick up some stuff. We get in this bitch and the nigga bought all the water they had left bruh, like no lie.

I had to walk away cause it was so many people coming down the aisle just to get water and here this nigga sit wit a buggy loaded down with that shit, i aint want no parts of it

Made sure I kept my distance when we was walking out too. Should of seen the looks that nigga was getting

after we leave walmart we go to the gun store and he buys an AR and a shit load of ammo.

Go back to his crib to help him unload all the damn water and he opens the door, there sits on the living room floor 10 more cases of water that he already had.

that nigga shook

My homeboy lost his rabid ass mind this nigga asked me to go wit him to walmart to help pick up some stuff. We get in this bitch and the nigga bought all the water they had left bruh, like no lie.

I had to walk away cause it was so many people coming down the aisle just to get water and here this nigga sit wit a buggy loaded down with that shit, i aint want no parts of it

Made sure I kept my distance when we was walking out too. Should of seen the looks that nigga was getting

after we leave walmart we go to the gun store and he buys an AR and a shit load of ammo.

Go back to his crib to help him unload all the damn water and he opens the door, there sits on the living room floor 10 more cases of water that he already had.

that nigga shook
What a Dick

I got 4 jugs on the porch though that’s 20 gallons

What a Dick

I got 4 jugs on the porch though that’s 20 gallons

yea, that shit was wild bruh

I was so happy I already had water back at the crib

before this shit went down I was already in the habit of buying 2 cases of 40 at food lion every 2 weeks, so i was kinda good with just a case and a half left.

Back