Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

I'm starting to feel this shit from my job duties

We've been allowed to work from home during this time

I had been working from home at least one day a week for the past couple of months so I'm cool but this influx of work from home people have put a strain on what I do

This one nigga I work with got a Corvette, one made in the last few years and always be trying to come to work suited and booted but just sent an email he got to go to someone else house to print shit

Why you ain't got no damn printer at home nigga just on some GP shit

I'm starting to feel this shit from my job duties

We've been allowed to work from home during this time

I had been working from home at least one day a week for the past couple of months so I'm cool but this influx of work from home people have put a strain on what I do

This one nigga I work with got a Corvette, one made in the last few years and always be trying to come to work suited and booted but just sent an email he got to go to someone else house to print shit

Why you ain't got no damn printer at home nigga just on some GP shit
got to look the part.

Got furloughed today. Glad I wasnt just straight up laid off though. Will be my first time on unemployment in over 11 years. Had about 6 weeks of unemployment when I was 19 but been steadily employed ever since.

Co worker and I started a business that is the same exact thing we are doing now, but we have an investor who owns 22 restaurants and wants us to service all of them and now a possible chemical distributor and contract with a kitchen supply company to service their accounts so this may end up becoming our full time job in the next couple of months. Accounts pay for parts and pay us 115 an hour for service but try to save most the money for tools and misc parts. But I'll just be doing that in the meantime to help supplement some income and then collect unemployment as well. Still though, fuck this year already.

Tribal council authorized revenue distribution to give us half of our May check this month to help with bills 'cause a lot of us are now out of work.

giphy.gif

Welp,

NYC public schools have just shut down for the year.

Now is when shit gets really real.

Idk? I only got 500

Its $500 a week. Not a lump sum.

Some of us got paid twice because they're paying retroactively. You'll probably get another payment on Monday or Tuesday.

Reading on it now some people getting it in pieces some getting lump sums. Shit is weird. I can't call it lol.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Back