Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

Fema camp theorists are prolly going crazy right now. People getting arrested an shit.

I sent my son down to VA at the very beginning and it's been 3 weeks since I seen little man

Why I told you then and why I will tell you again now to shut the fuck up is because I was closed before you made your fuck ass assumption about something you know nothing about.

Don't pretend to know what you're talking about regarding me.

Move tf around.

All I know is what you say so where's the assumption here...

Got me seriously considering closing up shop. Went by there yesterday morning to pick up some tools I have there come out and theres 3 cop cars outside on different ends of the exits. Could have been a complete coincidence but I dunno... they have nothing better to do than fuck my shit up right now. But in general when they raid they give out fines and dont arrest.

i always told yall that the swiss banks are ready to give away money....but now....its crazy

0% interested and backed by the govt.
they are even ok with making no money on the loan

Just got off the phone with my moms...

She tested positive for it.

I think I said in another thread that she told me she was sick with mild flu, which was her way of keeping me from worrying. Turns out she had it. Nurse told her that what she's been doing was correct; stop eating meat and dairy (it produces mucus), upped her vitamins, green tea and raw fruit juices. They're assuming that my stepfather has it too, but he's had a pneumonia vaccination so all he's had was a lil annoying cough.

She has to go three days without a single symptom and she can come out of quarantine.

I think I said in another thread that she told me she was sick with mild flu, which was her way of keeping me from worrying. Turns out she had it. Nurse told her that what she's been doing was correct; stop eating meat and dairy (it produces mucus), upped her vitamins, green tea and raw fruit juices. They're assuming that my stepfather has it too, but he's had a pneumonia vaccination so all he's had was a lil annoying cough.

She has to go three days without a single symptom and she can come out of quarantine.

That’s awful. Hope she pulls through

Hope they both recover quickly bruh

damn homie...hope she gets better.

Do you do last hired first let go or you let go the people who doing the least.
Mix of both. Came down to region also, what areas didnt need as many bodies and such

Tough as decision, I just had a cook out with 4 of them

I’m sick of everyone buying every got damn thing. I finally lucked up and was able to have a delivery through BJs come to my home so I stocked up on toilet tissue and paper towel. I also purchased some food in bundles. I’m doing a weight loss challenge for the 3rd time though so my meals are more clean and meal prepping can be crazy especially if I can’t find everything I need.

I’m sick of everyone buying every got damn thing. I finally lucked up and was able to have a delivery through BJs come to my home so I stocked up on toilet tissue and paper towel. I also purchased some food in bundles. I’m doing a weight loss challenge for the 3rd time though so my meals are more clean and meal prepping can be crazy especially if I can’t find everything I need.
whats up meeky.

we miss you round here.

stop disappearing on us.

Back