Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far are you going In the water at the beach?

I can swim from point A to point B with no problem, but that treading water effortlessly shit that the whites do, my body composition doesn’t really allow for it. I got about 2-3 mins of that in me max.

So swimming recreationally is foreign to me

Last edited:
Do you do pools? Could be public or private pools. Or do you fear all bodies of water where you are submerged?
I'll chill in a pool.... But i don't float, or put my head under

Nah...on some real shit I know mad niggaz who can’t swim and are afraid of water...I don’t judge but I was able to save my half sister when I was about 16 after my “full sister” pushed her in tha pool when they were both about 11...

If you can hold ya breathe (and stay composed) you can swim lol

That's how I was taught. In a big ass public pool with at least 100 ppl in it at the time. It's not complicated shit.

They tossing babies in fucking pools nowadays before they can walk and they can figure it out. That's the saddest part.

Scary ass niggas.

And who claimed the bolded? Lmaooooo. Fuck you talking bout?

Rivers exist as well. The amount of people stuck in deserts or any kind of place where water is unable to swim in and completely inaccessible is small.
They literally don't know any better, lol. It's a reflex at that age.

Being submerged isn't high on my place to be, lol, never has been.

I will say this, there are a lot people that cant swim and still do water activities. Those activities can be from being on a small row boat, jet ski, tubing or being on a cruise. As I have experienced first hand, saving a non-swimmer is dangerous. The panic they exhibit can put the rescuer in danger. If you are going to be out in open water, you should know how to swim.

I will say this, there are a lot people that cant swim and still do water activities. Those activities can be from being on a small row boat, jet ski, tubing or being on a cruise. As I have experienced first hand, saving a non-swimmer is dangerous. The panic they exhibit can put the rescuer in danger. If you are going to be out in open water, you should know how to swim.
I respect the water which is why I've never done any of the aforementioned things.

I wanna do a cruise before my clock expires but that's it

Back