Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with ya neighbors?

My neighbors on both sides are cool. One is an attractive lady that is a year older. Im 34. Found out we went to the same high school. She cool. No problems. On my other side, they been their well over 25 years. Went to elementary school with their kids.

This White woman moved into the apartment next to mine about 2 weeks ago.

I've bumped into her a few times and said "hello".

Truth be told I'm tryna f*ck her because I haven't gotten laid in a minute and she lives right next door.

How difficult could it be to get in her panties?

Then there's the woman downstairs from me. She has a fat ass but the problem is that she's Haitian and doesn't speak English. I think I have a better chance with the White chick that's next door.

I think when they realized I'm not as religious as they are and wasn't gonna join their church they left me alone. We wave at each other but that's it

my left side neighbors are cool they Guyanese also so we always talk but right side neighbors are fuckin weirdo and always have police coming to their crib.

One on the left is alright. He warned me that some kids were stealing my lawnmower but I never found them.

One on the right I hate her fucking guts. When we first moved in her short was getting broke in like crazy. Thought it was me and my brothers. This bitch had the audacity to ask the neighbor across the street do we get down like that. Fuck that hoe bitch

You should feel special Lurk. You’re welcome.
AstonishingThirstyKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

Back