Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with ya neighbors?

Just really got cool with 1.
The others stay hating an on some snitch to the HOA shit.

But the one gay neighbor been looking out for us. Keeps an eye on the crib and lets me know if anything is looking crazy or if weather did or didn't do damage.

Old Jew dude looked out too. But I always looked out for him. He was like 80 trying to clean wet snow off his car an no one would help. So I always cleaned his car off after snows. Can't have folk having heart attacks in my presence.

The black people out there don't like other black people....ole want to be the only black person ass niggas

i miss neat yards, sewer systems, and trash pick up....but I dont think I'll ever move back into a neighborhood

im mad when I see an unknown car on my road....you gotta really know somebody to be back there

shit a old man swooped up on me with a lil rifle when i came to visit one time (before we moved in)

i miss neat yards, sewer systems, and trash pick up....but I dont think I'll ever move back into a neighborhood

im mad when I see an unknown car on my road....you gotta really know somebody to be back there

shit a old man swooped up on me with a lil rifle when i came to visit one time (before we moved in)

What city you live in?

ya'll ask me this like once a week lol

my city is Shreveport...thats where im from, thats where i work, where i shop, everything

crib is in a small area about 25 mins southwest......Keithville

Sounds like the area my fam stays in down there in Shreveport. Long ass dirt road, if it rains and you ain't careful you're heading into the ditch on either side. On the way you pass the church where my grandfather and uncle are buried, but you still got like 10 more minutes to drive through forest and then finally get to the house. Unless you live out there, ain't no reason to be there at all.

Reactions: 1/2
I kill the weeds in my neighbor's yard and he snow blows my yard in the winter. I do his yard for selfish reasons, his weeds seed my lawn cuz the wind, 80% of the time, blows from the west and I'm trying to have a nice lawn in a place where the good weed killer is not allowed. You can buy roundup, but I don't want my whole lawn dead.

I currently live in my childhood home. Moved when i hit 8th grade. Parents still own this home but they rent it out. I moved back in it when i got my first IT job.
It was closer. So i am renting my childhood home now. I only talk to my neighbors when I see them outside. It is a brief convo. Funny enough, the female on the left of me just exchanged numbers yesterday. For safety purpose. Been neighbors a good 5 yrs. Shebis about a year older then me. Found out we went to the same high school. My other neighbor, has been there since I was a kid. He is cool. Though i think his wife is on the hoa board. So they have reported us for a few things about our house over the years that we had to get fixed. But they are still nice people.

Don't know em like that.

Most of em don't speak that much English. Some are nice tho. The only black guy in the neighborhood.

I got the best kinda neighbors: I mind my business, they mind theirs. They don't ever come to me complaining when playing music that the whole neighborhood can hear, I don't ever come to them when they dog barking all crazy and shit. But we'll exchange little 'need to know' neighborhood info shit, whenever the need arises.

It's the perfect setup.

Reactions: GNS
Me and my black neighbor spoke maybe three times. it was just a hi and bye. One time he asked what kind of dog I had. He cool people.

These mfs on the other side tho. ?

Back