Welcome To aBlackWeb

How cool are you with ya neighbors?

We just wave hi and bye to these people. We the youngest and and only black family in the cul de sac.

Simple question.

I couldnt tell you none of these niggas names around me. I really dont give a fuck to know them either but i can understand the benefits of having friendships with them i guess but ehh.
To answer your question from the other thread, I only know their business because they're my girl's best friends.

But in general, I never want to see, hear, smell, or interact with my neighbors at all. The less I know they exist, the better.

Neighbor to the left is crazy as shit. Thats the one who was my barber til' I found out he was into voodoo. I try to keep my distance from him but he always roping me into some bullshit. I think I dropped the story about how I (unknowingly) helped him kidnap his baby mamas dog this past summer. That whole situation was fucked up. You would of thought we took a child w/ the way the cops were over here and shit.

Neighbors to the right are his close kin. His aunt, and first cousins. I'm cool w/ them but its awkward because they don't fuck w/ him cause he always in some shit. So they feel like I should stay away from him too and anytime he sees me talking to them he be talking shit.

I've also had a key to both of those houses, so they must trust me.

Directly across the street is their crazy ass, one legged uncle. We've bumped heads on more than one occasion but he been cool lately. If he sees me out when he checking his mail he'll throw it up.

And yea.. i dont know what makes them trust me with spare keys to their cribs but its whatever.. I've only had to go into one of their houses when they were outta town for the week but it still felt weird, especially when they got other family members over here on this street. I always felt like one of those niggas was gonna see me coming out of the house and try to say i was stealing or some shit.

My door is always open so days we are running late and can’t get home to the dog, the neighbor can go in and walk

I know them cause my kids mother knew them. I don't speak to them, my neighborhood kinda saddity. Someone drove around the neighborhood and snitched on people to code enforcement. I had a Durango with no plates that had the back end facing the garage. Them niggaz come to my door talking about move it or be fined.

Ain't no way they could tell from the streets that day that it had no tags. But a week before it was facing the street. Added to that on the neighborhood Facebook, people were heated on the same shit. Only someone who knew about shit on your property would know what code enforcement wouldnt know just from coming through.

One day I'm cleaning out my whip, I got the driver side open, and i got my head in the passenger cleaning that side. The car is running cause I'm about to go somewhere. All of a sudden I hear some dog snarling, I poke my head out and it's some white guy opposite side of the street infront my drive way wit his dog trying to force himself loose.

He just standing there, I'm assuming cause I'm a black guy standing up in a running car with the doors open. So I'm guessing he was tryna get me to acknowledge him so he can be nosy.

I stood back from the car..gave em da

tenor (18).gif

..and he kept it moving

Neighbor to the left is crazy as shit. Thats the one who was my barber til' I found out he was into voodoo. I try to keep my distance from him but he always roping me into some bullshit. I think I dropped the story about how I (unknowingly) helped him kidnap his baby mamas dog this past summer. That whole situation was fucked up. You would of thought we took a child w/ the way the cops were over here and shit.

Neighbors to the right are his close kin. His aunt, and first cousins. I'm cool w/ them but its awkward because they don't fuck w/ him cause he always in some shit. So they feel like I should stay away from him too and anytime he sees me talking to them he be talking shit.

I've also had a key to both of those houses, so they must trust me.

Directly across the street is their crazy ass, one legged uncle. We've bumped heads on more than one occasion but he been cool lately. If he sees me out when he checking his mail he'll throw it up.
Lol this nigga live in a trailer park community

we dont kick it but everybody's cool

plenty of space between us so we just speak in passing or when somebody needs something

the kids play with the newest neighbors' crew.....they all ride thru our trails on 4 wheelers and side by sides, and the boy comes to hoop sometimes

Haha I just bought a brand new house in an all white neighborhood.. I'm the only Latino on the block.. huge change from where I grew up.. and my neighbors love me .. well to my face haha.

I'm not and I almost slapped the fire out this chick that lives across the hall.

Buzzer system in my building not working she gon knock on my door and tell me my mom is downstairs waiting to get in. I asked her why she didn't let her in she said "she doesn't live here" fucking bitch. Imma poison one of her dogs. Sick of her.

Cool with my neighbors to the left and right and one diagonal from me the other tried reaching out but he just waves I do the same. Cane from a neighborhood where everybody knew everybody. And the kids grew up round each other. I'm talking about daycare and pre school till graduation of high school. Back then mom's and a couple of the lady's would hit the store together and what not real tight knit neighborhood

When I moved into this neighborhood a few years ago, I already knew what time it was by the looks I got as I was unloading the truck. Lol. Fuck these folks.

Back