Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
2 or 3 more eps of build up may have solve this. And make the coming conflict more "reasonable".
But as it stands, the reason why they have this enmity toward Rhea 10 freaking years laterā€¦.is just flimsy.

Certainly. I mentioned this before, but I donā€™t think she cared at all that it was uncle and neice. Very little anyway. She was upset because she was blatantly lied to, lied to on rhiannas motherā€™s memory, which is something they bonded over, and that her father was dismissed from his post for telling the truth.
She really didn't lie to her, she didn't have sex with Daemon šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

She feeling some kinda way because of Viserys

2 or 3 more eps of build up may have solve this. And make the coming conflict more "reasonable".
But as it stands, the reason why they have this enmity toward Rhea 10 freaking years late.....is just flimsy.

I mean after her dad put in her head put him on the throne it was going to be an issue.

Certainly. I mentioned this before, but I donā€™t think she cared at all that it was uncle and neice. Very little anyway. She was upset because she was blatantly lied to, lied to on rhiannas motherā€™s memory, which is something they bonded over, and that her father was dismissed from his post for telling the truth.

but was it really a lie?

wasn't she asked if her & her uncle had relations?

in that case

:shrug2:

And she swore on her dead momma that's why Allicent was pissed she straight lied to her face plus she's seen how Rhaenyra pretty much been doing everything she wanted. She never wanted thr throne until like 2 episodes ago meanwhile Allicent been forced into this shit, PLUS multiple kids, with a dude who has House In Valyria:scust:

And she swore on her dead momma that's why Allicent was pissed she straight lied to her face plus she's seen how Rhaenyra pretty much been doing everything she wanted. She never wanted thr throne until like 2 episodes ago meanwhile Allicent been forced into this shit, PLUS multiple kids, with a dude who has House In Valyria:scust:
I mean one was just the hands daughter until her father told her to seduce the king while the other was the princess and heir to the realm

I mean one was just the hands daughter until her father told her to seduce the king while the other was the princess and heir to the realm
I'm more so talking about why Allicent has been mad the last couple episodes. The relationship has deteriorated steadily. I'm not absolving Otto either his scheming caused a bunch of issues.

Alicent has been more or less forced to suck a lesion dick while RiRi has been out having her dragon girl summer, and yā€™all canā€™t see why there might be a bit of resentment?

Back