Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Best child for the job>>>>First born>>>>>> first male imo

Aegon II maybe better for the job after the time jump but up until they show that, Rhaenrya has been the best candidate. The one situation she got caught slipping on was Daemon at the brothel.

Crown her and be done with it
The people don't want a woman in charge. Messing with her uncle proves she can be corrupted, how is that best for the realm

Also, Corlys almost fumbled the bag tryna get his name attached to the throne

Should have been grateful his son didn't exposed b4 Rhaenrya gave him the pass. Any other family would have extorted the shit outta them. Hell, could still extort them

yea but they both got something on each other. If people think she loose it might be worst than him being exposed. Plus it look like itā€™s other sons around

As queen there's literally no reason to care who rhae fuckin unless ppl found out and didn't wana marry her cuz then it affects the politics. Only 3 ppl know what really happened and she got married anyhow.

Rhae fending off war from ppl who disagree with her being named heir and Alicent worried about who fuckin who bitch be fr and mind the business that pays you.

All they shit coulda been cleared up yrs ago with one conversation too lol. Oh well.
In the show I got the impression she cared because it was the uncle and niece. IIRC the incest between close blood dwindled down over the years

Edit: I meant in the conversation she had with her dad before she was lied to by Rhaenyra

Last edited:
Oh yeah yall think Otto told Daemon wife or told somebody to tell her the shit he said about all the women being ugly and the sheep looking better than them?

He probably said that to her and her people himself knowing him. Daemon out here clearly giving no fucks.

I think that's why they play everything so ambiguous with him. You know deep down even if you like him... he did that shit.

I'll give it to them on that. I haven't like quite a few things they've done in this show and have complained but I fuck with how they've written the character. They got me giving it up to a nigga I absolutely shouldn't be. A lot like Jamie Lannister.

He probably said that to her and her people himself knowing him. Daemon out here clearly giving no fucks.

I think that's why they play everything so ambiguous with him. You know deep down even if you like him... he did that shit.

I'll give it to them on that. I haven't like quite a few things they've done in this show and have complained but I fuck with how they've written the character. They got me giving it up to a nigga I absolutely shouldn't be. A lot like Jamie Lannister.

Good post especially the bold

Back