Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
'I was only a spectator. I didn't do anything'.

'Daemon NEVER touched me. I swear this to you, upon the memory of my mother.'.

Y'all gotta stop caping for Rhaenyra, B.

These folks LOVE Rhae. Shit crazy.

Why yā€™all keep saying Ser Cole is a bitch/simp/pussy?

Dude said all he had to his name was his OATH and it means fuck all now. That shit donā€™t got nothing to do with falling in love with the pussy. Homie was beside himself thinking that the only thing that could restore his oath was marrying Rhae.

Yeah I'm with @Eyerone

For all the snakes, shady, garbage humans and overall awful people who use people for his own means....Ser Criston actually gave a fuck about his honor and tried to redeem it

He specifically stated that shit too

I'm not about to shit on that guy for valuing his honor

Dude said all he had to his name was his OATH and it means fuck all now. That shit donā€™t got nothing to do with falling in love with the pussy. Homie was beside himself thinking that the only thing that could restore his oath was marrying Rhae.

But it wouldnā€™t restore his oath he already broke it and plus he would be hunted for years with a bounty and knights all over looking for him. I get the honor and all that but he got to fuck a princess and couldā€™ve stayed fucking her but he wanted to completely change her life.

Youre right. All he had was his oath. And it donā€™t mean shit now.

But heā€™s a sucker becauseā€¦HE chose that route, son. That nigga broke his own oath. She ainā€™t force that nigga to do it. And then he acted like a scorned side-chick when she said she ainā€™t wanna give up her crown for oranges and cinnamon. Nobody would have a problem with him if he took that shit on the chin and been like ā€˜Aight. It was worth a try. Iā€™ll be around if you ever change your mind. In the meantime, whatā€™s popping tonight? Letā€™s fuck in the throne room after everybody is asleep.ā€™.

Yeah I'm with @Eyerone

For all the snakes, shady, garbage humans and overall awful people who use people for his own means....Ser Criston actually gave a fuck about his honor and tried to redeem it

He specifically stated that shit too

I'm not about to shit on that guy for valuing his honor

Itā€™s not how you feel. Itā€™s about how you handle those feelings. Nobody is shitting on him for valuing his honor. Weā€™re shitting on him for acting like a bitch.

But heā€™s a sucker becauseā€¦HE chose that route, son. That nigga broke his own oath. She ainā€™t force that nigga to do it. And then he acted like a scorned side-chick when she said she ainā€™t wanna give up her crown for oranges and cinnamon. Nobody would have a problem with him if he took that shit on the chin and been like ā€˜Aight. It was worth a try. Iā€™ll be around if you ever change your mind. In the meantime, whatā€™s popping tonight? Letā€™s fuck in the throne room after everybody is asleep.ā€™.

Did he really choose?

Thereā€™s clearly an imbalance of power. Was he supposed to say no? To the heir of the throne?

You serious?

him going off on that tangent about hulls full of cinnamon and orange was wild tho.

lol and if we being real taking off armor ainā€™t quick he had ample time to turn her down

lol and if we being real taking off armor ainā€™t quick he had ample time to turn her down

Iā€™ll do you one better: He ainā€™t even have to go in her chambers. Nigga you can have the helmet. You not finna seduce me into doing some shit thatā€™ll get me gelded. At a certain point, the Nigga knew the deal.

And if his honor is as important to him as he claims it to be, it shouldā€™ve been that important before he pulled his dick out.

Rhae ainā€™t want no oranges and shit all of a sudden that nigga wanna be Honorable Oliver and shit.

Fuck outta here.

Last edited:
Smh at folkss caping for that simp Cole

Nobody knew he sullied his honor but him. Had he cared enough about it he would have ignored the princess and stood outside the door without a helmet. He stood at the dinner without his helmet like a dummy.

That nigga deserve all the smoke he getting. Makes Jorah Mormont looks like he HOH

Iā€™ll do you one better: He ainā€™t even have to go in her chambers. Nigga you can have the helmet. You not finna seduce me into doing some shit thatā€™ll get me gelded. At a certain point, the Nigga knew the deal.

And if his honor is as important to him as he claims it to be, it shouldā€™ve been that important before he pulled his dick out.

Rhae ainā€™t want no oranges and shit all of a sudden that nigga was be Honorable Oliver and shit.

Fuck outta here.

Oranges for a damn kingdom. If anything once I break my oath Iā€™m not caring too much about who fucking who.

Lol. This what I mean about caping. She either liedā€¦or she didnā€™t. Daemon either touched her and she actually did somethingā€¦or she didnā€™t. There is no middle ground.

Word to Cersei.
There's always a middle ground aka grey area, word to Tyrion

Back