Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
What blows my whole mentality, is that the pirate queen was a man, that is now a woman, playing a character that was originally written as man, that pretended to be a woman.

prophecy is just a prediction... and some of that shit could be lost to time or translation. They couldnt even remember if it was the prince or princess that was promised lol
It was the Prince. It was supposed to be Jon Snow. Otherwise what was the point of him being a secret Targaryen the whole time. That was the biggest speculation the entire series.

Dany was just a means to bring dragons back into the world and would have been his queen and started a new generation of Targ rulers.

HBO just shat the bed. Itā€™s ok to admit that, lol.

It was the Prince. It was supposed to be Jon Snow. Otherwise what was the point of him being a secret Targaryen the whole time. That was the biggest speculation the entire series.

Dany was just a means to bring dragons back into the world and would have been his queen and started a new generation of Targ rulers.

Agreed

yeah yeah... even the red woman misinterpreted the shit and thought Stannis was that nigga until he wasnt. If the prophecy was as on point as yall tryna make it wouldnt be no room for confusion.

but yeah HBO did fuck up towards the end... aint no denying that shit šŸ«¤

yeah yeah... even the red woman misinterpreted the shit and thought Stannis was that nigga until he wasnt. If the prophecy was as on point as yall tryna make it wouldnt be no room for confusion.

but yeah HBO did fuck up towards the end... aint no denying that shit šŸ«¤
But she wasnā€™t a Targ and she didnā€™t get the prophecy direct like Vicerys, Rhaenyra, and Daemon. They stated specifically it had to be a Targaryen on the throne and she thought a damn Baratheon was supposed to be it, lol. She was way off.

Makes me wonder now if Daemon told Alice about the prophecy but left out it had to be a Targ, then that got passed down to Melisandre who only knew ā€œPrince who was promisedā€ and not the Targ part.

Because they were killing Targaryen's all over. He was in line for the throne. Depending on who you think had the stronger claim between the kings daughter vs the kings grandson

But she wasnā€™t a Targ and she didnā€™t get the prophecy direct like Vicerys, Rhaenyra, and Daemon. They stated specifically it had to be a Targaryen on the throne and she thought a damn Baratheon was supposed to be it, lol. She was way off.

Makes me wonder now if Daemon told Alice about the prophecy but left out it had to be a Targ, then that got passed down to Melisandre who only knew ā€œPrince who was promisedā€ and not the Targ part.

true.. but lets not act like just cuz you receive the info direct that it cant be misinterpreted..

Hell Alicent dumbass misinterpreting what she heard direct is the whole reason these muhfuckas fighting lol

true.. but lets not act like just cuz you receive the info direct that it cant be misinterpreted..

Hell Alicent dumbass misinterpreting what she heard direct is the whole reason these muhfuckas fighting lol
But we as viewers know the true prophecy so it should be fulfilled as we understand it.

Because they were killing Targaryen's all over. He was in line for the throne. Depending on who you think had the stronger claim between the kings daughter vs the kings grandson
I understand why practically, but narratively his secrecy was supposed to be a means to fulfill the prophecy.

Question I ainā€™t watch this shit at all but i randomly tuned into into the latest episode and i hear bro talking bout winter is coming

Are the white walkers a factor on this show?

Question I ainā€™t watch this shit at all but i randomly tuned into into the latest episode and i hear bro talking bout winter is coming

no, they shouldn't have added that line because it has nothing to do with this point in the series. They just can't let GoT go.

No, they won't play a factor in the show and it is not even mentioned in the book

They shoe-hornes that shit in there

Back