Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol funny because I read about people who hadn't read the books ended up spoiling themselves of HotD during a rewatch of GoT

So yea... because about that rewatch lol

Ahhh, gotcha. It's gonna be a proud moment for me whenever my son and I can sit down and run through GoT together. He's only 15 and he ain't quite there yet. Lol.
Yeah I was hyped when he told me. Heā€™s already on Season 3. I need to find the episodes I want to rewatch and make sure he lets me know when he gets to them.

I hate when people do this. You sold the rights and agreed to let them have their way with your work. Donā€™t be bitching now when you donā€™t like it. If it meant that much, agree to be lead writer or executive producer or some shit so you can develop it your way. You not a fan, you actually could have had some control.

I hate when people do this. You sold the rights and agreed to let them have their way with your work. Donā€™t be bitching now when you donā€™t like it. If it meant that much, agree to be lead writer or executive producer or some shit so you can develop it your way. You not a fan, you actually could have had some control.

Butā€¦he is one of the executive producers.

Wouldn't surprise me if he been finished them books and just wants to make everyone wait until he dies lol. Not like he needs the money.

Sometimes that's nothing more than a screen credit. It rarely means that they're actively involved in the actual production of the show.

I know. And that could be the case in this instance. But I get the feeling that heā€™s actually involved and was just ā€˜outvotedā€™ on this one. Thereā€™s mad executive producers for this season and Iā€™m pretty sure the show runner had final say so.

Guess it donā€™t really matter.

Back