Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Martin was to busy helping Miyazaki with the greatness that is Elden Ring, Deamonā€™s armor and Dragon look liked they walked out of the game lol.

Fam is never going to finish the damn book, shit has been a running joke since s1 of the OG series and ran stale years ago.

This is what Iā€™m saying. Dude had this whole elaborate dream and then the ending we got was nothing like he dreamed. The whole series was named after his dream. The Jon as Aegon reveal could have been the major twist to the dream because you would have expected Dany the whole time but Jon became King instead.

Should have been White Walkers kicking ass down to Kingā€™s Landing, Dany taking Kingā€™s Landing, Jon having to kill Danyā€™s crazy ass, him being named King, then him pulling all of the remaining houses together to defeat the Night King.

But these niggas want to put their personal touch on a masterpiece. Basically painted a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

And I lowkey did not like Jonā€™s name being Aegon because his father already had a son with that name that was legit. I feel like Jaherys wouldā€™ve been a perfect name because that was the best King in Targ history and itā€™s a J name

And I lowkey did not like Jonā€™s name being Aegon because his father already had a son with that name that was legit. I feel like Jaherys wouldā€™ve been a perfect name because that was the best King in Targ history and itā€™s a J name
Everyone was trying to become the new Conqueror, when they should have been trying to become the new Conciliator

Just goes to show how history favors bold actions vs tough decisions

I could of sworn Dany talked about Rhaeyna in one of the last few season.

Iā€™m gonna switch to back to her set and Iā€™m off Deamon Time. She got the Draco-ryous on deck
I decided im not gonna dig into the history and just take what the show gives.

But I feel like Rhaenyra's time will be some Mary queen of Scots shit where a bunch of goofy ass men will be mad a woman is in charge and try to play games to prevent her from doing a good job or even touching the throne at all.

If you need a synopsis of this show and its story from the books, Alt Shift X has one....as they always do.

Talk the Thrones pod from the ringer-verse pod gives good backstory on book stuff in the first ep.

Now im kinda team Daemon cuz how do we know he even actually said that heir for a day shit

Talk the Thrones pod from the ringer-verse pod gives good backstory on book stuff in the first ep.

Now im kinda team Daemon cuz how do we know he even actually said that heir for a day shit

Based on a recommendation in the podcast thread, I stumbled upon Binge Mode. That shit been keeping a nigga fed the last couple weeks. Ran through their GoT content.

Iā€™m all over this shit!Lol.

That's the one I just listened to whats the 3 hr one called?

I just added the official HBO one like 10 mins ago lol

Unlike ASOF&I, aka Game of Thrones, this period is covered extensively and if you really wanna know how it ends and who 'wins' you can. Regardless of how they get there, the end result and line of succession is already Canon and stamped in stone.

Personally I'm more interested in how well they adapt it on screen. It won't recapture the OG GOT feel and that's ok. With one episode they succeeded in making it enjoyable and I'm fully engaged and invested with the rest of the season.

Back