Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was okay, but I'm shocked there's this much to talk about off of one episode

It was okay, but I'm shocked there's this much to talk about off of one episode

Nobody I know has spoken of it. I thought about asking the group chat but figure I'll wait for it to either get good or get terrible cause it was just a bit above mid to me.

Nobody I know has spoken of it. I thought about asking the group chat but figure I'll wait for it to either get good or get terrible cause it was just a bit above mid to me.
This....

I just keep seeing this thread going. And I'm like ... Wow.. I didn't know if was this interesting to everybody else

What exactly was wrong with the episode for those that didn't like it or thinks it average?

Talk the Thrones pod from the ringer-verse pod gives good backstory on book stuff in the first ep.

Now im kinda team Daemon cuz how do we know he even actually said that heir for a day shit

50cent-he-did-that-shit.gif

Damn so I'm watching the episode over now and when Rhanerys was in the garden by the weirwood tree. They were going over some of the history of a princess Nymeria. Nymeria was the name of Arya direwolf and in the story the princess took a bunch ships and sailed the world like Arya set out to do in the last episode.

Funny how you pick up little things on the re-watch. I say that cause I know I was paying attention on the first watch
We need that 10,000 ships prequel too

Back