Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Roberta’s rebellion would be better than Aegons conquest imo. Yea it’s dragons but they conquered pretty easily. Robert caving people chest in every other episode would be fun tho

Roberta’s rebellion would be better than Aegons conquest imo. Yea it’s dragons but they conquered pretty easily. Robert caving people chest in every other episode would be fun tho

we know alot of the details from Roberts rebellion from GoT. There's alot of shit we dont know about Aegons conquest

Yeah, they conquered most of the kingdoms pretty easily. But still enough great battles to make a long series worthwhile. And between Aegon just chilling on Dragonstone and whatever prompting him to take over Westeros, the drama with each kingdom trying to get an army together to fight the nigga, the fiasco of trying and failing to take Dorne, there's definitely enough for a series.

Like take HOTD for example. If you know anything about the Dance of Dragons...

...You can already tell that the ACTUAL Dance if Dragons isn't gonna start for at least a couple seasons. Allicent gotta get with the king. They gotta have kids. They gotta get older. Rhaenyra and Damon gotta get married and have kids, the king gotta die, etc, etc. This shit is all pre-amble.

So imagine all the shit that they could do if they use the same format for an Aegon's Conquest series. They can use flashbacks to go back to Valyria, show the Targaryens leaving, show the doom, then the drama on Dragonstone before Aegon even decided to START his conquest. Nigga might not even hope on a dragon and head to his first battle on Westeros until the middle of season 2 or season 3 or some shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a Robert's Rebellion joint. One one hand, it's got a much closer connection to GoT and most people would be more into it for that reason, but on the other hand, we know so much about RR, that it'd be harder to keep us captivated and with an Aegon's Conquest show.

Excuse the long ass post. I'm in a meeting and this shit is boring me to tears.

Yeah, they conquered most of the kingdoms pretty easily. But still enough great battles to make a long series worthwhile. And between Aegon just chilling on Dragonstone and whatever prompting him to take over Westeros, the drama with each kingdom trying to get an army together to fight the nigga, the fiasco of trying and failing to take Dorne, there's definitely enough for a series.

...You can already tell that the ACTUAL Dance if Dragons isn't gonna start for at least a couple seasons. Allicent gotta get with the king. They gotta have kids. They gotta get older. Rhaenyra and Damon gotta get married and have kids, the king gotta die, etc, etc. This shit is all pre-amble.

So imagine all the shit that they could do if they use the same format for an Aegon's Conquest series. They can use flashbacks to go back to Valyria, show the Targaryens leaving, show the doom, then the drama on Dragonstone before Aegon even decided to START his conquest. Nigga might not even hope on a dragon and head to his first battle on Westeros until the middle of season 2 or season 3 or some shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a Robert's Rebellion joint. One one hand, it's got a much closer connection to GoT and most people would be more into it for that reason, but on the other hand, we know so much about RR, that it'd be harder to keep us captivated and with an Aegon's Conquest show.

Forgot about the Dorne failure

I thought the way they conquered Westeros was awesome lol

Back