Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fire and Blood (book for this show) wasn't as detailed as the A Song of Ice and Fire series

A Song of Ice and Fire were point of view chapters of different characters while Fire and Blood is from a 3rd party telling a story basically

I don't think that's a spoiler though
Lol that isn't a spoiler in any way

So from what I have gathered from fan reaction is this,

GRRM wrote the books and was heavily involved in the show up until the conclusion of Season 5. So everything from Season 6, 7, and 8 was from the mind of David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. Since GRRM didn't finish the books past Season 5, a lot of the material from Season 6, 7, and 8 were interpreted by the dhow runners and the fans generally thought that the two guys did a terrible job of writing?

And now the two new guys in charge are actual fans of the books and have a better relationship with GRRM so fans are expecting a better experience overall right?

I remember reading somewhere that David and Daniel were going to start working on Star Wars stuff and that's why they were "lazy" with the GOT content. I don't know if that's true or not.

The bold is true and is why they rushed the last few seasons especially the very last one.

Damn so I'm watching the episode over now and when Rhanerys was in the garden by the weirwood tree. They were going over some of the history of a princess Nymeria. Nymeria was the name of Arya direwolf and in the story the princess took a bunch ships and sailed the world like Arya set out to do in the last episode.

Funny how you pick up little things on the re-watch. I say that cause I know I was paying attention on the first watch

Last edited:
Butā€¦a Targ wasnā€™t on the throne when the white walkers were defeated.
True but Kingā€™s Landing never stood a chance with Dani having a big ass dragon.

Dani only waited to fight the NK.

Her taking the actual throne was just formality.

Cersei was hoping the White Walkers would kill her enemies, but she knew they were a wrap.

True but Kingā€™s Landing never stood a chance with Dani having a big ass dragon.

her taking the actual throne was just formality.

Cersei was hoping the White walkers would kill her enemies, but she knew they were a wrap.

Hey man, all Iā€™m saying is that allegedly Aegon had this vivid ass dream about the white walkers coming and a Targaryen having to be on the throne to defeat them.

Then the white walkers came, when a Lannister was on the throneā€¦and were still soundly defeatedā€¦rather quicklyā€¦in one episode.

Thatā€™s ALL Iā€™m saying.

Hey man, all Iā€™m saying is that allegedly Aegon had this vivid ass dream about the white walkers coming and a Targaryen having to be on the throne to defeat them.

Then the white walkers came, when a Lannister was on the throneā€¦and were still soundly defeatedā€¦rather quicklyā€¦in one episode.

Most of the visions in GOT didnā€™t go down exactly how ppl saw them

The red witch had the whole wrong nigga

Damn so I'm watching the episode over now and when Rhanerys was in the garden by the weirwood tree. They were going over some of the history of a princess Nymeria. Nymeria was the name of Arya direwolf and in the story the princess took a bunch ships and sailed the world like Arya set out to do in the last episode.

Funny how you pick up little things on the re-watch. I say that cause I know I was paying attention on the first watch
Yeah, Arya loved the story of Nymeria bc she's a warriors queen and not a lady. That's somethings that's passed down in Dorne as far as men and women being equals in term of fighting and royalty and such. The other 6 kingdoms, not so much

Same reason she respect Brienne of Hands. They both rather be knights and warriors vs a lady of the court

This is what Iā€™m saying. Dude had this whole elaborate dream and then the ending we got was nothing like he dreamed. The whole series was named after his dream. The Jon as Aegon reveal could have been the major twist to the dream because you would have expected Dany the whole time but Jon became King instead.

Should have been White Walkers kicking ass down to Kingā€™s Landing, Dany taking Kingā€™s Landing, Jon having to kill Danyā€™s crazy ass, him being named King, then him pulling all of the remaining houses together to defeat the Night King.

But these niggas want to put their personal touch on a masterpiece. Basically painted a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

This is what Iā€™m saying. Dude had this whole elaborate dream and then the ending we got was nothing like he dreamed. The whole series was named after his dream. The Jon as Aegon reveal could have been the major twist to the dream because you would have expected Dany the whole time but Jon became King instead.

Should have been White Walkers kicking ass down to Kingā€™s Landing, Dany taking Kingā€™s Landing, Jon having to kill Danyā€™s crazy ass, him being named King, then him pulling all of the remaining houses together to defeat the Night King.

But these niggas want to put their personal touch on a masterpiece. Basically painted a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

Yeah that was my theory and hope that the white walkers would win in the north and our a key characters and a part of their armies would survive The Long Night.

Then the NK would Ramshack the whole kingdom and finally Cersei would see she was wrong about her petty beefs and the NK would kill her.

Then the Northern survivors would beat the NK and Dani and Jon would rule.

but since Got always went a different way,Bran being king and the throne being worthless and destroyed makes sense.

we could have had a whole season of The NK wrecking Westeros and Dani and them hiding and having gorilla warfare battles.

l will pimp slap Dan and Dave

But heyā€¦ā€¦ Stark gang bang bang

Jon did become the king,The king of not doing shit.

The dream was that fire and ice was needed to defeat the threat of the long night

Aegon thought he needed a united Westoros to do that but they didn't

Rhaegar thought he needed an heir with both bloodlines to do that but they didn't

All they needed was the Targ fire (dragons) and Stark history (lore from the first men) which the OG show gave us

I get the shit didn't play out how folks would have done it but they did complete the task GRRM set forthšŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

The dream was that fire and ice was needed to defeat the threat of the long night

Aegon thought he needed a united Westoros to do that but they didn't

Rhaegar thought he needed an heir with both bloodlines to do that but they didn't

All they needed was the Targ fire (dragons) and Stark history (lore from the first men) which the OG show gave us

I get the shit didn't play out how folks would have done it but they did complete the task GRRM set forthšŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø
That's debatable lol

Had the NK made it ALL the way to Kings landing too much of civilization would have been lost and needed to be rebuilt.

They wasn't going down the kings road to fight a war, they was sweeping up every inch of land in they wake

The North was ransacked enough. Kings Landings was ransacked enough. No need to have lost 80% of the continent

Back