Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Discussions should be primarily on the episodes that occurred and what's been revealed in the episodes. NOTHING else unless a preview for next ep and maybe theories on how we think the episode will go. I've never read any source material and I don't look up information to learn more about it. I'm in week to week. If you do..that's fine just don't mention it.
No theories either, cause non book readers don't know if it's from the book or not

Imma call the the possible queen to be Rihanna because....reasons

She cute and funny looking at the same time.

That tourney was wild.They foul for calling old girl the queen who never was

Damn I know it was fucked up,but I do see why the king made the choice he did.He is preparing for The Night King way back then and thought he needed a son.

Shit was dirty though.

So was Daemon really trying to be disrespectful when he called that baby the heir for a day?

Looking at the scene he kinda seemed sad when he said it.I'm sure 50 YT videos will explore that scene.

Otto pimpin his daughter out talking bout wear your mother's dress.

We have ...A Game of Thrones

This was a great pilot that set up a lot of shit.

Sidenote D and D are the biggest idiots ever.

HBO was willing to do 13 seasons of GOT.We could still be 2 yrs from the end of GOT,atleast , but they wanted to make shows about modern black slaves,get fired from Star Wars,and do nothing at netflix ,but a Leslie Jones stand up special.

Last edited:
Just don't spoil shit, son. If you read the books or know what happens, keep that shit to yourself.

I haven't read the books. I'm legit asking what the correlation between the books and the show has been? I was just like you mentioned. I never read or heard about it and I started watching the show late. We didn't start watching the show live until Season 7 so I was never hip to all of the back and forth between people who read the books and people who didn't. That's why spoilers for GOT were always confusing too me.

Imma call the the possible queen to be Rihanna because....reasons

She cute and funny looking at the same time.

That tourney was wild.They foul for calling old girl the queen who never was

Damn I know it was fucked up,but I do see why the kind made the choice he did.He is preparing for The Night King way back then and thought he needed a son.

Shit was dirty though.

So was Daemon really trying to be disrespectful when he called that baby the heir for a day?

Looking at the scene he kinda seemed sad when he said it.I'm sure 50 YT videos will explore that scene.

Otto pimpin his daughter out talking bout wear your mother's dress.

We have ...A Game of Thrones

This was a great pilot that set up a lot of shit.

Sidenote D and D are the biggest idiots ever.

HBO was willing to do 13 seasons of GOT.We could still be 2 yrs from the end of GOT,atleast , but they wanted to make shows about modern black slaves,get fired from Star Wars,and do nothing at netflix ,but a Leslie Jones stand up special.

i donā€™t think Daemon was trying to be disrespectful but the whole phrase is disrespectful like bruh that was you sister and law and cousin and your nephew.

So from what I have gathered from fan reaction is this,

GRRM wrote the books and was heavily involved in the show up until the conclusion of Season 5. So everything from Season 6, 7, and 8 was from the mind of David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. Since GRRM didn't finish the books past Season 5, a lot of the material from Season 6, 7, and 8 were interpreted by the dhow runners and the fans generally thought that the two guys did a terrible job of writing?

And now the two new guys in charge are actual fans of the books and have a better relationship with GRRM so fans are expecting a better experience overall right?

I remember reading somewhere that David and Daniel were going to start working on Star Wars stuff and that's why they were "lazy" with the GOT content. I don't know if that's true or not.

So from what I have gathered from fan reaction is this,

GRRM wrote the books and was heavily involved in the show up until the conclusion of Season 5. So everything from Season 6, 7, and 8 was from the mind of David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. Since GRRM didn't finish the books past Season 5, a lot of the material from Season 6, 7, and 8 were interpreted by the dhow runners and the fans generally thought that the two guys did a terrible job of writing?

And now the two new guys in charge are actual fans of the books and have a better relationship with GRRM so fans are expecting a better experience overall right?

I remember reading somewhere that David and Daniel were going to start working on Star Wars stuff and that's why they were "lazy" with the GOT content. I don't know if that's true or not.

with this the books are finished so they donā€™t need to write an ending or anything like that. To mr season 8 was super bad 6 and 7 was not trash to me. But certain shit they did wrong for no reason like Dorne and the Ironborn King

with this the books are finished so they donā€™t need to write an ending or anything like that. To mr season 8 was super bad 6 and 7 was not trash to me. But certain shit they did wrong for no reason like Dorne and the Ironborn King

I was late to the party so at the time I didn't see anything wrong with any of the seasons. After re-watching I can totally see why some people were pissed off.

While the books weren't done,GRRM told them the basic plot points.

They fucked that shit up .

season 6 and 7 were okay,but 7 was showing signs.

These books ain't really detailed like that from what I hear,they just might be better writers.

I don't have a problem with Bran being king.

Show started with him getting thrown out of a window.

It was how they got to the end that was the issue and the finale was done sloppy.

They rushed to an ending after season 6.

They would have fucked Star Wars up even more than it is.

I don't hate season 8 as much as most,but there was no doubt a drop off .

While the books weren't done,GRRM told them the basic plot points.

They fucked that shit up .

season 6 and 7 were okay,but 7 was showing signs.

These books ain't really detailed like that from what I hear,they just might be better writers.
Fire and Blood (book for this show) wasn't as detailed as the A Song of Ice and Fire series

A Song of Ice and Fire were point of view chapters of different characters while Fire and Blood is from a 3rd party telling a story basically

I don't think that's a spoiler though

I could of sworn Dany talked about Rhaeyna in one of the last few season.

Iā€™m gonna switch to back to her set and Iā€™m off Deamon Time. She got the Draco-ryous on deck

Back