Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
1ac8d90098eda97e684387512f15eb81ac0ea7ea.gifv

16a1908bbc962dd2b8edc45cba90b3386478cf6f.gifv

Was the three eyed raven a targaryean? I dont remember from GOT. Helaena seems to have the similar typa visions/powers

Yup. Allegedly Bryden Rivers. His father was a Targareyn and his mom a Blackwood. Had beef with his brother
Was the three eyed raven a targaryean? I dont remember from GOT. Helaena seems to have the similar typa visions/powers

Yup

This season started going down hill that one week we barely commented because nothing happened

I started to post that week and was like ā€œ literally nothing worth typing about happenedā€

Iā€™m not really a complainer on things I like a lot but this finale was trash and we needed 2 more eps

Who the fuck told them to make an 8 ep season?

Who told the boys we wanted less than 10 eps too

Wtf is going on?

Iā€™m not gonna say this was bad television, but it just wasnā€™t good.

Iā€™m glad the blanket love for the GoT stuff is finally starting dissipate.

Who said next season gon take 2 yrs? Did yall forgot stuff was goin on in the world that delayed this season

I just knew at the beginning of the season they would cap it off with rhaenyra taking king's landing šŸ˜’ tf is they waiting on

Since daemon chose rhae as his queen ill stall the harrenhal stuff out. It was ok. I woulda found it to be a waste if nothing about their dynamic changed after all this. They gotta take that nigga on her council head for that fuck shit tho.

Every time rhaena came on the screen I was like if yall don't give this girl this dragon already and stop wasting time damn. Also she just left them babies unattended to go frolick?

Alicent dumb af. I did like their scene tho. Great acting from those 2 as always.

i really fucked with the element of hugh and ulf being told they gotta kill other smallfolk. That's the danger of conscripting anyone off the street and putting em in charge of a wmd - they're gonna have reservations about killing mfs they know. These ppl have been fucked over by the crown all their life and the crown never considered 1) that the small folk hate them and 2) they have a different set of ethics about what's acceptable and what isn't about who is allowed to suffer.

I guess. They started shooting in April of 2023 and that went through until September. Anyone would be extremely optimistic to think this is dropping anytime before 2026

I guess. They started shooting in April of 2023 and that went through until September. Anyone would be extremely optimistic to think this is dropping anytime before 2026
I'm just saying ill believe it when they officially say so. I'm not holding my breath it'll drop before that but the world is in a more stable place now than it was 2 yrs ago.

Back