Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone in here said Ulf will run with the dragon, hope that ainā€™t a spoiler but it seems very much in tune with his character. I donā€™t trust him

Last edited:
Someone in here said Ulf will run with the dragon, hope that ainā€™t a spoiler but it seems very much in tune with his character. I donā€™t trust him
I never read books so no spoilers here. But seems like he will be the nigga that fucks shit up after team black wins

Please remove this shit. If you don't know if it's a spoiler or not, common sense should tell you not to post it.

Yeah that wasnā€™t it though. I thought weā€™d at least get Vayghar rolling up on Harrenhall or something.

Daemonā€™s humbling this season, while I hated it sometimes, ended up being good character development. When he bent the knee I was hype. Shit coming together perfect for Rhaenyra.

Now that the season is over...please gimme a fucking break with Daemon's entire storyline from this season. Get them stupid ass hallucinations outta here. None of that shit was necessary. His entire time at Harrenhall was wasted. And to find out that it was all just so that he could finally come to the realization that he should actually humble himself and submit to Rhaenyra's rule is ridiculous.

By far the worst part of the season.

Yeah that wasnā€™t it though. I thought weā€™d at least get Vayghar rolling up on Harrenhall or something.

Daemonā€™s humbling this season, while I hated it sometimes, ended up being good character development. When he bent the knee I was hype. Shit coming together perfect for Rhaenyra.
I was hype too. But the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. They could've gotten to the same moment with the same emotional impact without it taking an entire season of him seeing witches and shit.

fridge-dissapointed.gif

That was a big ā€˜setup season 1 finaleā€™ type finale for an unknown show. Not sure why they chose that way. The entire series has been pretty known to give some crazy finales

Back