Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol @ Cole opportunistic bitch ass thinking the dragon head was gonna ring off with the people like the sewed on baby head did. Womp womp. What a piece of shit
Literally seeing the house lose their aura in real-time
giphy.gif

The one in the Eyrie? She too young and probably lost that chance when Luke was heir and died.
Bro they twins

If one is fire and blood and rides a dragon what you think the other one is?

Rhaenys was trying to get her named as her when Luke died

Bro they twins

If one is fire and blood and rides a dragon what you think the other one is?

Rhaenys was trying to get her named as her when Luke died
I must have missed they were twins.

I thought she rode a dragon too? Wasnā€™t she supposed to have Vhagar? So how is she sea and salt? Corlys even said she doesnā€™t have a potential heir thatā€™s known the sea.

I must have missed they were twins.

I thought she rode a dragon too? Wasnā€™t she supposed to have Vhagar? So how is she sea and salt? Corlys even said she doesnā€™t have a potential heir thatā€™s known the sea.

They last name is Targareyn and they are Damonā€™s daughters.

As someone who hasn't read the books and only watched the shows,

Can someone explain how Black Valyrian like Corlys and their house that was rich and powerful in HOTD have the lineage seemed or appeared to be so diminished in the GOT series?

You're not spoiling if you answer, but I'm just trying to figure out if the world in GOT was much bigger than the show portrayed and there's still Black folks of significance or did the powerful Black houses just fade away over time.

I'll hang up and listen.

As someone who hasn't read the books and only watched the shows,

Can someone explain how Black Valyrian like Corlys and their house that was rich and powerful in HOTD have the lineage seemed or appeared to be so diminished in the GOT series?

You're not spoiling if you answer, but I'm just trying to figure out if the world in GOT was much bigger than the show portrayed and there's still Black folks of significance or did the powerful Black houses just fade away over time.

I'll hang up and listen.
Within the show, his heritage is that of the Summer Isles. That's where the black population is in the world. Corlys and his family are not black in the books. Also, after the Targaryen Civil War, House Velaryion is never that powerful again.

Within the show, his heritage is that of the Summer Isles. That's where the black population is in the world. Corlys and his family are not black in the books. Also, after the Targaryen Civil War, House Velaryion is never that powerful again.

Oh wow. I didn't know that the shows were changing the race of certain characters. Why would they do that? I don' see the upside. It seems like that would only cause confusion.

Iono why Rhaenyra dont just take all the dragons she got right now and ride on kings landing. They still got more and both greens dragons is currently fucked up and tryna recover

Because only her and daemon got adult dragons, all the rest are small and too young to take on Vhaeghar

Back