Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I rewatched and they left Aegons hurt dragon at Rooks Rest so that muhfucka aint even at Kings Landing.. Next episode better be a couple dragons flying there to finish that muhfucka off for lunch. Get em off the board

I rewatched and they left Aegons hurt dragon at Rooks Rest so that muhfucka aint even at Kings Landing.. Next episode better be a couple dragons flying there to finish that muhfucka off for lunch. Get em off the board
This the weak stuff you want to happen, can't beat it when it's healthy

I betchu that mopey bald nigga thats Corlys bastard is gonna be one of em
And thatā€™s my point. Thereā€™s no one on team Black thatā€™s been introduced where Iā€™m like ā€œoh shit I hope THEY get a dragon!ā€ Not Bastard Alyn, not Flea Bottom Targaryen, not No Name Stark, nobody on the council, etc.

Would have been dope the twins didnā€™t kill each other and olā€™ boy got a dragon. Then team Green was like oh shit, if he got one, our twin can get one too.

And thatā€™s my point. Thereā€™s no one on team Black thatā€™s been introduced where Iā€™m like ā€œoh shit I hope THEY get a dragon!ā€ Not Bastard Alyn, not Flea Bottom Targaryen, not No Name Stark, nobody on the council, etc.

Would have been dope the twins didnā€™t kill each other and olā€™ boy got a dragon. Then team Green was like oh shit, if he got one, our twin can get one too.

seems like they setting up Rhaena for some shit with that "I mislike feeling powerless" line.

Im all for putting as many black folks on dragons as possible. Call that fuckin doof Laenor back from across the narrow sea or wherever the hell he at to help too while ur at it lol

seems like they setting up Rhaena for some shit with that "I mislike feeling powerless" line.

Im all for putting as many black folks on dragons as possible. Call that fuckin doof Laenor back from across the narrow sea or wherever the hell he at to help too while ur at it lol
I thought he died? I be forgetting shit about this show all the time.

Jace got his dragon, Rhanyera has hers, Baela has hers and if they can get Daemon back in the fold.. Thats four dragons right there while the two in kings landing are injured and out of commission for the time being. Ride your dragons over to the dragon keep and fuck them up while they trying to recover
alonzo-mourning.gif

Oh wow. I didn't know that the shows were changing the race of certain characters. Why would they do that? I don' see the upside. It seems like that would only cause confusion.

Honestly I think they changed the race for quota or something. Iā€™m with it cuz he a good actor. But they donā€™t cover too much outside 7 kingdoms and essos.

I thought Black Set only has 3 2 Grown dragon with Riders (Daemon and Rhae) and rest are small and young. Then they got seasmoke and 2 other adult dragons without riders.

SeaSmoke was like fuck yall I'll just find my own lol

I don't remember her making out with any woman but I also don't remember a lot of the 2nd half of the book lol

Back