Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iono why Rhaenyra dont just take all the dragons she got right now and ride on kings landing. They still got more and both greens dragons is currently fucked up and tryna recover
So go all Danny and have a battle that will roast all the civilians

Oh wow. I didn't know that the shows were changing the race of certain characters. Why would they do that? I don' see the upside. It seems like that would only cause confusion.
They did it because they said they didn't just want a bunch of white people on screen.

However, there was a black character in the books they play a significant role in the war. I'm not sure if she has been casted though.

3e6ef3b49d918a1d8f7e3d303dd5eb115cca7a49.gifv

7cd7ea9f9c8bf1f67a8dcc0e809902a2429c157b.gifv

They dont have any riders
Because only her and daemon got adult dragons, all the rest are small and too young to take on Vhaeghar
So go all Danny and have a battle that will roast all the civilians

Jace got his dragon, Rhanyera has hers, Baela has hers and if they can get Daemon back in the fold.. Thats four dragons right there while the two in kings landing are injured and out of commission for the time being. Ride your dragons over to the dragon keep and fuck them up while they trying to recover

Thats what Jace and Rhaenyra were discussing
They didn’t specify it would be people that haven’t been introduced yet. That’s what I mean, will the riders be existing characters we find out have Targ blood or brand new characters.

I think the guy who claimed to be Daemon and Viserys brother might be one. He has no other use in this show so far but has been in 2 long scenes.

They didn’t specify it would be people that haven’t been introduced yet. That’s what I mean, will the riders be existing characters we find out have Targ blood or brand new characters.

I think the guy who claimed to be Daemon and Viserys brother might be one. He has no other use in this show so far but has been in 2 long scenes.

I betchu that mopey bald nigga thats Corlys bastard is gonna be one of em

Back