Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iā€™m not saying fake news Iā€™m just saying Daemon lost to Cole and does not have the same war resume. I donā€™t think Daemon just washes Cole lol
I said fake news cause you act like you didnā€™t see Daemon beat the shit out of Cole, lol. Yes he ā€œwonā€, but it ainā€™t like he squared up with Daemon and had a fair fight at the end.

I said fake news cause you act like you didnā€™t see Daemon beat the shit out of Cole, lol. Yes he ā€œwonā€, but it ainā€™t like he squared up with Daemon and had a fair fight at the end.

But again is it about victory or a fair one? And the fight was still in and he got lax. If a nigga out his guard down in the middle of the fight thatā€™s on him. Wasnā€™t an ambush.

dabbed0ace140d64b1c7b562b8ed5eecc7c7129a.gifv

46617574e6089e5c98711c1b67baa1f81e440e83.gifv

a29fe63ebaf01ca48a6f8c138f8adc76b3b8ef6c.gifv

39e52af9378cf49c25b52f070f1b59dc8cddcb8a.gifv

Maybe it's recency bias but Daemon is certified. We watched him run through an infantry dolo.

He could gave already killed cole if he wanted.

Jamie wasn't even the best fighter in his circle. Bronn or Brienne could have killed him at anytime.

The other dude was the one that young ned killed right? Buddy died cause he expected niggas to just let him cook them one by one. Niggas in that era lacked hands and logic.

What we doing?

Naw Jaime was one of the realms best swordman, the show didnt do a good job showing how good he was.

But again is it about victory or a fair one? And the fight was still in and he got lax. If a nigga out his guard down in the middle of the fight thatā€™s on him. Wasnā€™t an ambush.
Bruh who can fight better is the only question being asked. Clearly Daemon can fight better given that sequence.

Why are you being obtuse about this? šŸ˜‚

Bruh who can fight better is the only question being asked. Clearly Daemon can fight better given that sequence.

Why are you being obtuse about this? šŸ˜‚

Because I went with the person that won the fight lol

You can say Mike Tyson better than Lennox Lewis but who has the W nothing obtuse about the fact

So the actual W donā€™t matter? Thatā€™s crazy
No, it doesnā€™t matter! šŸ˜‚

You talking about a dub on technicality. Iā€™m talking about who can fight better.

Make it life or death and itā€™s not a tournament where Daemon wants to showboat in front of a crowd and he kills Cole when he grounds him.

Period.

No, it doesnā€™t matter! šŸ˜‚

You talking about a dub on technicality. Iā€™m talking about who can fight better.

Make it life or death and itā€™s not a tournament where Daemon wants to showboat in front of a crowd and he kills Cole when he grounds him.

Period.

I still donā€™t think Daemon winning it man.

Back